Chapter 9: Karma?

Kenny's P.O.V.

As I walked to the bus stop, with a bit of confidence from my sister, I yawned and waited there next to the sign. Surprisingly, I got there first, so all I need now, are no taunting from the fatass.
I hope he doesn't get here next.

"Hey, Kenny." Stan greeted me, so I smiled at him. He wasn't with Kyle yet, so I guess he just wanted to be early.
"Oh yeah, Kenny..." He stated.
"Yeah?"
"You should've been there yesterday. We banished Cartman from this group." He told me. WHAT. Is this a miracle? Or is it this thing called karma for him?

"Wait, really? You did that?" I gasped in awe. He nodded with a bit of a doubtful smile on his face.
"Well, Kyle mostly did it. He called him some 'notorious' names and similar names that also means fat." He retold the banishing yesterday. I wish I could've seen that, but still, yesterday was pretty cool too. Almost cracked Craig's secret crush, and he kind of cracked mine too.
Good thing I thought of something quick before I let him say anything else.
I hope I can get the chance today, after all, with the fatass gone from hanging out with us, I have less obstacles.

"Then that means, no fatass being with us? But, who's the fourth friend?" I asked him, shortly after a little pursuit of happiness . He smiled at me warmly, which left me in a bit of a half pickle.

"What?"
"I think you'll be glad of who we picked."
"Huh? Who is it?"

Stan is really, really making me curious than I really am. But with that smile, I'm guessing that this person will turn out to be someone I'll adore. But seriously, who is this kid? I hope it's not a girl though, I still remember them replacing me with Bebe before, when I fucking died.

"Heya, fellers!"

That voice. It's Butters! That's right... They told Butters he can be our fourth friend... and...
STAN AND KYLE KNOWS I LIKE BUTTERS, shit. I may be in some kind of trouble, but a good kind. I mean, Stan and Kyle can tease me friendly, not "holy-fuck-you-need-to-be-gay-so-I'll-start-a-rumour-that-you're-gay-even-though-you're-not" kind of taunt.

...

Too much?
Well then...

"Happy now? Ha! Where's our thank you, Kenny? We did you a favor, right?" Stan winked at me, as he leaned his arm on my shoulder. Wow, he's almost as smart as I am, also that pornstar, but mostly me.
"I guess I am?" I replied.

"Thanks for getting me in, Stan. This is gonna be great!" Butters said enthusiastically, while I just pat his head softly, staying silent. This is the best day ever, I'm kind of lucky? I wanna fuck him though, NO! Kenny, get ahold of yourself.

"Well, I'm sure you'll feel good here.~" Stan smirked like an old fartface. I felt disgusted really, but what can I do.

"Stan... that's really unlike you. That's more like me." I said to him.

"What, I'm giving you a taste of your own medicine."

"Oh, was I that disgusting?" I asked him. He looked at me with a brow raised. I'm guessing that's a yes.

"Okay."

~

"Hey dude." Kyle greeted warmly, as he sat down with Stan and the others in the cafeteria. They greeted back.
"We... didn't s-see you at the bus stop, Kyle." Butters mentioned, looking at the red haired boy with worry.

"Oh, my mom made me go to a doctor. She thought I had tuberculosis. Maybe because I kept coughing." Kyle told us, scratching his cheek a bit. But he reassured us that he was fine, as the doctor told him, those coughs were normal ones.

"That's a relief, dude. I thought I had to go to the hospital everyday just to see you." Stan said, ashamed yet worried at the same time, his face was like he was grumpy. But you can tell by his tone that he's worried.

"Aww. That's sweet~" I teased. He glared slightly and shook his head in disappointment.
"Haha, yeah, thanks Stan. You're the best." Kyle said sweetly towards his partner. I wish me and Butters could be like that someday. Maybe soon.

"I'll be right back. I-I need to go to the bathroom for a second." He told us, then rushed out of the cafeteria. His running was rather cute though, well, damn, every part of him is cute. Maybe even his peni--- WOAH. Shit. Stop that Kenny, you bastard.

"Hey Kenny." Kyle started up. He and Stan looked like they planned on something awhile ago while I was looking at Butters' ass. Uh. Yeah.

"What?" I ask them.

"We've got a dare for you. But you need to accept it first before we tell you what it is." He told me, and by that, I DON'T TRUST THEM. AT ALL. If I accept now, then I'll probably regret things later, but if I say no, they might think I'm a pussy or something cowardly.

"Okay."