Physical Education

Warning: not edited, trigger

    It's a B day today. You know what that means! Hell. It's a fifty minute period with kids that hate me, they given heavy items used to be thrown at me. I'm also my most vulnerable naked in the lockerroom, so overall it's one of the fuckiest parts of fuck-fest of a life. I walk out into the gym and sit in the bleachers waiting for the rest of gym class to come out so we could start the period. A boy ran out and sat next to me, he had longish black hair, tan skin, and green eyes. He was gorgeous. 

"Hey My Name is D-" 

"Don't fucking sit with her!" Chase, My ex. We used to be best friends before. Before I had everyone bully me. Before when only about a handful did. Before he was popular. Before my dad became a sick fuck. Before I was labeled as the saddest fucking basket case. Chase said he loved me. Then he became popular, running back for the schools football team. I walked in on him having 'festivities' with a teacher. That's where everything went downhill. He dumped me. And Ms.Logan still threatens me time after time. I get bullied by the staff and students.  

"I'm so sorry-" the pretty boy tried to talk to me.

"Just go.... This is social suicide  for you." 

"I don't care-"

"Please...." I whisper submissively. And he respects NY wishes, me once again giving up my wishes to help someone else. A tears slides down my face, it never going to happen, I'll die alone, probably covered in my own blood, with the bruises of other people's fist.