Prologue

She lunged at him her fangs tearing into his neck but before too soon he’s out like a light. There’s nothing more that can be said about it: weak.

A gasp makes her turn behind locking her eyes on a girl, not very attractive in her opinion but it hardly mattered since the girl was only food. So were the boys... eventually, that was. The girl dropped the books she was carrying only being able to stare, open mouthed in shock, so shocked unable to move, only stand there. This only makes it much easier for her to capture the food.

She takes a step towards the girl only for the girl to get her senses back and run. But she is faster, much faster that it only takes seconds till she has a hold on her. Till she’s baring her fangs sinking them into the girls bare white neck. This girl is stronger than that boy, putting up a good fight; however no human can win against a vampire, not one unprepared.

They all taste the same, some better then others but none that give it that wow factor. It dosent matter so much. Blood is blood and she needs it, it's her lifeline, she loves it espically when your craving it and then you get the first drop, it's heaven. 

When done, when’s she’s had enough to satisfy her, she pushes the girl aside and disappears into the first bathroom she sees. Just when she’s cleaned the blood away from her lips and any that smudged on her face, the door bangs open.

She turns around to meet a boy. And damm her, if she couldn’t help but feel attracted towards him. He had on a bandanna but she could still see a peek of the curly raven black hair underneath, his smooth olive skin and green eyes. He has on jeans and a black shirt but the first thing she sees is his tattoos, she dosent understand them but she gets the meaning- he's a badass. 

She smirked, she loved the guys that were up themselves, that thought they were something. Loved it to show them how wrong they were, when she had her fun of course. 

Yes this guy whoever he was, he was her new pawn in her favourite game. 

“Your not supposed to be in here” He says in a slight Latino voice. “This is a guys bathroom”

“I’m new here” She tells him peeking up at him underneath her eyelashes.

“I gathered” He smiles although it could be counted as a smirk. “I’m Alex Fuentes and you?”

She thinks about it for a second. What name should she choose this time to name herself? 

“Jessii Parker”