they killed the gard

Well it's 12:00 the gard he was scared.
He was panicking about the bunny which i found out his name is Bonnie.
Then he sed there is chica coming. So I sat there on the flore not helping out of corse I ant doing that. Helping a stupid gard ha. He began to swear also about that if he died he will haunt me for a long time. I didn't careI ant helping I told him in the face . Do I hid when they came to kill him. I was laughing mentality in my thoughts. As i watched them stuff him in a suit. Then I clap's slowly they turned around to see me in the dark with going yellowish eyes. Now I waited to see what they will do to me. Muha ha ha i sed that was interesting good job guys i sed .who are you bonni sed i am luna the bare. Why do yo look like goldy the bare sed ? Who i sed ? Seresley my bro ? Owe i dont know because I was stufed in a sute two but hear is the twist i kild my self becas it hurt the pain of ding insid was two much an i cam bac as this and I was in a diferent area wher i lived it burned and i escaped ! Ha i like her sed bonni i am bonni this is freddy and chicka an foxy wer is goldy heay goldy meat the new anemtronic bare! Ok i going to teleport ok! As he teleport in front of me an they turned human in front of me and i swa a cute guy wit gold hair and gold and black vest with black pants and shoes and a blue top hat. A bunny guy with alot of purple close to like goldy but no hat. his brother look like him but brown and chicka had a yellow dress with a let's eat bib around her wast and wight stockings. Foxy look lik a piret captin witout   a hat and bandana he had his eye pach on still as the 6:00 be we all tund back to anemtronic agen as we wat fore the night to begin agen.