fun with the nightgard (:

As it turned midnight I moved slowly than some how. I teleports to a different area with a camera I frozen I didn't know about cameras.I was thinking about kill him. the guard but I was scared two. Then I heard his screams it sounds like he is scared of me oops owe well can't go back now. So I remember I can teleport any where in the pizzeria so I did. I was wher the guard is now he was wagering a purple uniform. I got really Angry an started to drag him to my death place and bring him there he was screaming annoyingly and squirming around so I smashed his head and he stopped dead in his tracks. then it hit me I killed him I am horabale now what is the bosses going to do with me so i ran towards the girls bathroom and went to the mirror an saw I was the animatronic then I thought I wish I was human then something happened a yellowish smoke srowarounded me and I look at the mirror Agen i saw I was human. I had Golden hair and a pink bow on my Blu hat. my clothes were White long sleeves an a yellowish vest and skirt was Black it was to my knees and White stalkings To my knees and black shoos. I was shocked to see I was human then. I thought I can hide if I need to as a water or a cosplay person. after I found out the gard wasn't Vincent it was Tom. found out on his tag so I cleaned it up as best as I can to make sure that the it looks like he killed himself instead.