Chapter Four

The rain poured outside, heavier than before. Ten and Taeyong were messing around with the others boys, minus Doyoung, Jaehyun and Taeil who'd gone home to their parents. They'd left Cass at the court as the CEO had been wanting to talk to them about some promotions. They hadn't managed to get away as some of the sunbaes had caught them for a catch up before the other boys had decided to play some games and call those who weren't with them.

They were talking to Taeil on Johnny's phone when Taeyongs own phone began to ring behind them. They all made fun of him, asking if the "ball and chain" was checking up on him (meaning Cass for those who were confused). They always joked around like this but honestly they were very fond of her and strongly shipped CaYong.

"It's Doyoung!" Taeyong called back accepting the video call. He was greeted by the bunny but not smiling as usual. He looked worried. Very worried.

MEANWHILE

Doyoung ran to the door after pausing the drama he was watching on his laptop. He opened the door and his heart sank. Cass was stood there soaked to the bone. Her shorts were dripping and her white t shirt had gone unfortunately see through. But that wasn't the worst. Through the shirt he could see red patches and small cuts similar to those on her arms and legs. As she looked up through her black dripping hair he noticed the reddened cheeks and swollen eye paired with multiple cuts along her cheeks, lips and forehead. Without a word he ushered her inside, taking her up to his bedroom, grabbing a towel from the bathroom on the way.

Cass sat on Doyoungs bed, making his bed wet but he didn't mention it. His parents were out so he didn't have to worry about them being nosey. He retrieved the first aid kit from his parents bathroom and slowly began to clean her wounds.

After he was finished he moved her to the shower, letting her clean while he grabbed her some clothes from his wardrobe. As he waited, he quickly phoned Taeyong, knowing he should know about it.

OMG I take so long to upload!! Hope you like it though and I will upload more now! Promise!!!

Kisses
Authornim