chap 8

Justin pov

My heart beated faster as she placed the tip of the knife on my lower chin. Sticking it deeper and deeper into my skin. "Jasmine stop." I struggled to say but still got it out. "Ok Justy." She said with a devious smile. She soon pulled down my pants and underwear and said"Hmmmmmm your so big." She threw ofd her bra and short showing her thongs which selena look way better in. She slowly pulled down her thongs and jumped on my lap. She gave me a huge boner for some reason so it was easy for her to fuck me. She moved up and down making me moan and wanting her more and more.  She soon intied me and smashed me against the floor putting our lips together.  Her legs wrapped around me I rolled over so I was on top.  I soon started moving up and down slowly but the pleasure was so good I went harder and faster as she moaned" Justin yes." Soon she startes sucking me. And as soon as she was done I completely knocked her out. Throwing my clothes back on I ran out the door I needed to talk to Selena.

Selena pov

"Taylor I'm so sorry please just talk to me"

- SelenaBear

This has been the 20th message I sent him and still no answer. I sighed as I suddenly started missing Justin more. My heart sank when I cheated on Taylor but I didn't regret it probably I still love Justin.  I layed back on my bed as another few tears flew out my eyes.

Ding Dong

I was hoping it was Justin or Taylor but when I opened the door I least expected the person that stood before my eyes.

Luke

He slammed me against the wall while choking me with his powers. "Hello Selena..... Glad to have you back." He let go of me and realized I was in a tight tank top and my black spandex. "Sexy Sexy Selena." He said. Its gonna take some time for my powers to get stronger but I can still fight. I ran towards him and tackled him I kneed him in his ball and took our my secret knife holding it up to his throat.  He just grabbed my ass and pulled my head towards his and kissed me. Well forcing me to kiss him. I tried to get away but he was some how stronger. The kiss wasn't as good as JustinJustin's but u know it was still good. I soon moaned and threw the knife away grabbing the back of his head. He did not need to force me anymore. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. I'm such a horny girl. I threw him on the bed and he pulled all his clothes off as I did the same. He went inside of me making me moan.

"LUKE YES.... HARDER.....FASTER. " I said as he entered me harder and faster. He soon started fingering me and then put his tounge inside of me. "Yes." About a hour later out third round was over. "I miss sex." I said staring at the ceiling.  "Me to." Luke said. "Wanna make this a every time thing." He said turning towards me. "Huh." I asked. "When u n me want sex we just text or call each other." I got up."I don't know." I said standing up. He stood up with me and squeezed me butt and started fingering me again. I studdered"Y-y-es." And I soon pounced on him.... we fell to the floor. Round Four here we come.

----------

ok so this is a sex chap as u c but hey also updating soon bye huns.