Chapter 1

Night time has come and so as the grand opening of mortello's art gallery. Many people from around the world came to witness the wonders of the gallery. Paintings, sculptures and exhibits of historical items made by the one and only Eric Mortello.

Some people came to see such wonderful paintings that looked almost real, some were curious, and some were looking at the gallery for their hobbies.

There is a group of people that came to the gallery, and those people are students from Kei University, an elite and prestigious school where rich families send their children to learn. These group of students have their own unique personalities and one of these students is a boy named Alexander Skyler Cross along with his younger sister Alicia Skyla Cross.

ALEX'S POINT OF VIEW

"Alex! Wait up!" Skyla called out as she ran towards me.

Before I continue... My name is Alexander Skyler Cross, most people call me 'Alex' and some 'Skyler' or 'Sky' , 18 years old, half-japanese half american, I am smart, serious in life and also a caring brother to my younger sister.

And the girl who is standing in front of me is my younger sister Alicia Skyla Cross , her friends call her Alice. She's 17 years old, and like me, she's half japanese half-american, a carefree girl who sometimes makes pranks on me every time she's bored, when it comes to scary stuff like ghosts and such, she always hide behind me.

"Come on Alice, we're gonna be left behind if you're that slow." I told her. "Hey! Wait for me!" Skyla caught up with me.

As we head to our group, a voice called out.

"Skyler! Over here!" A girl's voice was heard in the group and we already know who it is. "Minami!" Alice called.

Minami Kei, the daughter of the owner of Kei University, 18 years old, a pure japanese in our group, a cheerful young girl and Alice's bestfriend, she's the campus princess in our school, I hear that a lot of boys are trying to court her but she refused for some reason.

"Skyler, Alice, good thing you guys came." She looked at the group "The guys are getting bored." She huffed.

We began to walk towards the group "Hey guys! Skyler and Alice are here." Minami said which caught their attention.

"Finally! They're here." Jordan said.

She's Jordan McKenzie, 18 years old, the campus queen, she has the looks, brains and well... everthing, but one thing that make her unique is that she never judge people by their looks, she's half-american, 1/4 japanese, 1/4 italian.

"How long do you have us to wait Sky?" Sasori asked.

His name is Sasori Sheol, 17 years old, he's the cold one in our group, always serious looking, despite that, many girls were crazy about him, he rarely talks but when he did, it will be a good scolding. He's a pure japanese but has been living in America since birth, he only went to Japan when he studied at Kei U. since 1st year.

"Sorry, anyway is this everyone?" I asked looking at them.

"Hey, wait up!" A voice called and we looked who it was and found Michael running towards us. "Sorry... I got into a tight spot a while ago." She said as she scratched her head.

Michaela Relnds, a 16 year old girl who always gets late everytime there's a meet. A keen observer when it comes to puzzles, and also my bestfriend.

The group just shrugged it off since they already know that she always comes late.

"You should practice punctuality Michael." I sighed. Sometimes, I always thought if she could come early which is really rare for her to do.

"Forget about that, we should get going now!" She said. "Okay." The group answered and we started walking.

I have a feeling this will be a great tour. But something tells me that there is something more mysterious behind these exhibits. I wouldn't say this but...
..
..
..

This museum is giving some chills.

-------------------------
A/N

Hello everyone, I have started making this story months ago but due to too much schoolwork, the first chapter took too long to be released, and it might be the same as the other upcoming chapters so it will be a very slow update. Hope you understand.

Yours truly...

Azure :3