Meeting Bella

Edwards P.O.V

I looked at her and I knew she wasnt sapposed to be here. I ran up stairs and started listling to some music. 'Son, Shes here becuase she was at the hospital and was up for adoption.'

Alice P.O.V

Oh she soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I come into a vision. 'Help! Help! screamed a girl in beutiful long waves and brown eyes. She was drownding! Edward was there to. He dived in and saved her, but it was to late. She drowned. Edward came close to her neck and then it went blank but I heard a scream.

Edwards Pov

I saw Alice's vision and I knew that the person I saved was Bella. I ran downstairs and screamed "NO I wont let it happen'. I wont bite Bella!"  

Emmets Pov 

I picked up Bella and swinged her in the air. "Dont do that Em. You might drop her."  said Rose. This was like a dauhter to her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter. It Is Kinda late. Please let me know if I spell anything wrong and correct me. I promise Ill fix it on my time.