Chaptet 19 The Fighting Starts

"Hahaha. Why in the world would I come to you?" Grace said. "Cause. You are my friend. My best friend." Kevin said. "I am not your best friend. And I don't have best friends. And I never will." Grace said. Grace through a fire dark ball at Kevin. "You missed." Kevin said. She through another. "You still missed." Kevin said. While Kevin was u there trying to get Grace back, the rest of the team is fighting the Dark Lord's minions. Then they finished all of the minions. Hope, Kayla, and Leo looked up where Kevin, The Dark Lord, and Grace was. Then Grace through other fire ball at Kevin. Kevin went to the ground, where Hope, Kayla, and Leo was. "Kevin." Leo said. "Are you okay?" Hope said. "Y...yea. I am fine. But now I know how Grace gets her power." Kevin said while getting up. "You mean her good power or her evil power?" Leo asked. "Her evil power. Of corse." Hope said. "If we take Max out, then the evil power of Grace's, will be gone." Kevin said. "So someone has to go up there to Grace." Kayla said. "I will." Kevin said. "Okay then the rest of us will get The Dark Lord." Hope said. Kevin goes up there where Grace was. The rest of the team got the Dark Lord to fire at them. "Grace. Come back to me." Kevin said. "I will never come to you. You are evil." Grace said. "No. I am not. Your the one that is evil." Kevin said. Then Out of Grace's hands, there was darkness. Then the darkness surrounded Kevin like a rope. The darkness got closer, and closer, and closer. "G....race. This is not you." Kevin said trying to get a breathe everything he talks. "This is more then me, you did not know." Grace said. "No. The Grace I know would not hurt me." Kevin said. "The Grace you know is gone." Grace said. "No. Look around you. The people down there, are your friends. They love you. Like I love you." Kevin said. The darkness got loser. "Remember when we went on so many trips together. We all had fun." Kevin said. The darkness got loser. The team was trying to destroy the dark lord. (aka Max) "You think that you can destroy me. Hahaha." Max said. "Give us Grace back." Kayla said. "You Grace is gone. She is my Grace now." Max said. While Kayla and Leo was talking to Max, Hope got her staff and made a sword. Then she got that sword and ran behind Max. Hope stab Max in the heart. "No. One day I will come back. And I will take over the world." Max said. Then he disappeared. Then the darkness was around Kevin was gone. "No master." Grace said. Grace lost all of her evil power. But she was still evil. She used the good Grace's power. "Hahahaha. You thought that if you destroy my master, my evil will go away." Grace said. "We was hoping." Hope said. "Well. You was wrong." Grace said. Then the darkness surround the team like a rope. Before Grace could get Kevin. Kevin through the pink crystal at Grace. Then Grace put her hand out. The pink crystal stop in thin air. "You thought that this pink crystal can stop me. I know what it does. Grace told me." Grace said. "Wait. You said that Grace was gone. She still in there." Kevin asked. "What I never said that." Grace said. "Yes you did." Kevin said. "No I did not." Grace said. "Grace, if you can here me. Plz try to fight this." Kevin said. "She's not here." Grace said while the rope of darkness gets closer to the human bodies.