Chapter 20 A Journey Ends

"Grace come back." Kevin said. The rope of darkness got tighter. "Grace... I... Love... You..." Kevin said with his last breath. Then the darkness went loser. As the darkness got loser, Hope used her staff to bring the pink crystal closer to Grace. Then the crystal touched Grace's hand. "Oh no. You just wanted to get ride of me." Grace said. Then the darkness was in the air, then disappeared. Then the darkness made a face. It was the dark lord's face. "I will come back and take over the world." The Dark Lord said. The face disappeared in thin air. Grace went to the ground. And all of the crystals went in the air. They made a square. They got closer and closer and closer together. Then the crystals disappeared. Grace woke up. "Grace. Are you okay?" Leo said. While Leo went to Grace, Kayla went to Kevin. Hope was in to middle looking at both of them. "Y...yea... I think I am fine." Grace said. Grace got up. She saw everyone but Kevin. "Where is Kevin?" Grace asked. Everyone started pointing to Kayla. Grace ran to Kevin. "Kevin, Kevin, Kevin. Plz wake up." Grace yelled. Then this glow started coming to Grace and Kevin. "Grace" A voice said. "KATE. Is that you?" Grace said while looking back. "Yes." Kate said while appareling right in front of Grace. "Kate." Grace said while giving Kate a hug. "I missed you. But wait you are alive?" Grace asked. "I missed you too. And yes I am alive. When someone loved you so much. Then he will get the pink crystal and save you. That boy was really kind. He said he would do anything to get you back." Kate said. "Well Kevin did save me. And now I save him." Grace said while Grace puts her hand on Kevin's heart. Then she got her hand away from his heart. "What did you do?" Leo asked. "She healed him." Kate said. "And she did it well." Kevin said. "KEVIN." Grace said while giving him a kiss on the lips. Then they stopped kissing. "I am so sorry. For all that I said to you." Grace said. "You did a brave thing." Kate said. "Kate?!?" Kevin said. "Yes yes. I am here." Kate said. Then out of sudden the whole building started to shake. "We have get out of here." Hope said. Grace creates a portal to the real world. They all went in the portal. "Yea. But, Grace what are you going to do with your wish." Kevin asked. "I already know." Grace said while getting the pink crystal out of her pocket. "And remember. You have to make a rhyme with your wish." Kate said. "Now it is time to make a wish, and a love one will come back like swish, split up one to two, or you will meet your doom." Grace said that out loud, while holding the pink crystal. Then this glow started glowing on Grace. Grace got lift in the air. Grace closed her eyes, then she opened her eyes. And her eyes were white. "What's going on?" Kevin said. "Kate?" Leo said. "I do not know. But what was the rhyme Grace did?" Kate asked everyone. "She said,Now it's time to make a wish, and a loved one will come back like swish, split up one to two, or you will meet your doom." Kayla said. "Oh no." Kate said. "What do you mean by that?" Kevin asked. "The rhyme that Grace did. Was to bring a loved one back. But she had to split one body to two bodies." Kate said. "And that means?" Kevin asked. "It means, that Grace would not have one body, but she will have two. She is bring someone back to life." Hope said. "But who?" Kayla asked. "I don't know." Kate said. Nobody knows. Then in the air where Grace was, you can see two bodies. Then Grace dropped the pink crystal. The pink crystal hit the ground hard. It broke in little species. Then there was a flash of bright light. Everyone looked away. They could not see anything. Then the flash of light stopped. Grace dropped to the ground. Everyone looked in the air. That Grace were at. Then they looked at the ground. Everyone saw two bodies. Kevin and Hope went to Grace. Kayla and Leo, went to the other body. As soon as Leo touched the girl. She woke up. "BELLA." Kayla yelled. Leo could not say anything. "Where I am? WHERE IS GRACE?" Bella said. "And LEO. Oh I missed you so much." Bella said while giving Leo a hug. "Now. Are you going to answer me. Where is Grace?" Bella said while stop hugging Leo. "She is over th..." Before Kayla could finish, Bella ran strait to Grace. "No. She told me this would happened." Bella said. "What do you mean?" Kevin asked. "Well, Grace found out that I was not gone. She told me how was she going to get me back. I told her, that it will kill her. She did not care at least she got me back." Bella said. "So she saved your life with hers. That sounds like the Grace I know." Hope said. "No.NO.NO.... There have to be another way. We have to try." Kevin said. "I'm sorry... there is nothing we could do." Kate said. "We have to go. Hope create a portal." Kayla said. "Oh.. yeah.. that is going to be a problem. I don't have any more magic to create one." Hope said. "Oh great. The only person that could get us back is dead. Now how are we going to get back?" Leo said. "I'm not dead." Grace said. "GRACE???!!!" Bella said. "Yea it's me. You thought I was dead?" Grace said. "Well we all will be dead if we don't get out of here." Hope yelled. "Grace. I am glad you are back." Kevin said. "Me too!!!" Grace said. "The room. It is filling it's self with lava." Leo said. Grace creates a portal to home. "Everyone, jump in the portal." Grace yelled. Hope and Kate jumps in. Then, Leo and Bella jumps in. Then, Kevin jumps in. The floor is almost filled with lava. Then, Grace jumps in. (5 mins passed) Grace went throw the other side. Then the portal closed. "Grace. We were hoping you got though." Hope said. "Yea. And I almost did not make it." Grace said. And then they started heading to the wolf village. As soon as they got there, their friends were there to see them. They gave each other a hug. "I believe it's time to go home." Grace said. "Yea. Everything that I have been through, now I am going to make my own village." Hope said. "Wait before we go. BELLA??? Will you marry me???" Leo said while getting on one nee. "OMI..." Kayla said. Bella was still silent. "I...I... will." Bella said. "YEAAAAAA." Leo said. (Some mins passed) "Okay we should get going." Grace said. "Yea. Are you ready Bella?" Leo said. "Yea." Bella said. Bella and Leo start heading there own way. Hope and Flora goes on their way to start their own village. Jason and Kayla head their own way, to built their own family. "Isa. Bree. What's wrong?" Grace said. "We have no way back home." Bree said. "Follow me." Grace said. They all went in the woods. Then they came to this portal, but it was not active. Then Grace said a spell. The portal paired. "Here. This is a portal to your world. And you use these." Grace said while getting them out of her pocket.

                                              "Bree

"Bree. You get this one." Grace said while giving it to her.

                                           "Isa

"Isa. You get this one." Grace said while giving it to her. "Thanks." Isa and Bree said. Then they walked in the portal. Grace walked back to the wolf village. Oh. And Emma. She is staying at the wolf village with Grace and Kevin. Then everything was back to normal.

THE END.....

Sorry guys. This is the last chapter of my book. But a new one will began soon.