Chapter 6

Once Jai left his house ge went straight to thr clinic to get check... it had so many people there and he didnt wait long .....
Nurse call Jai and he got up from the chair........
Nurse = Jai what are you coming in for today ?
Jai = To see if i have any disease cause my gf didnt tell me that she have a disease
Nurse = ok follow me
( Jai follow her then she turn around and said )
i need you to pee in this cup so we xan see if you have any disease or not ok
Jai = ok ( i use the cup lord i been holding my piss for a long as time ) i went nd bought the cup back to the woman and she told me to go in the room and the doctor will come with m results .

Ik im not trippen but that nurse look so familiar to me bruh ima ask her here name . The nurse came in the room with the doctor i see he name tag and her name is Helena thats Moesha mom lord why did i come her if ik she worked her i would have been left think its a game.

Doc = well hello Mr Neville how you doing today ?
Jai = Hello doc did you get my results back yet ?
Doc = yes sir i did and it looks lik you are negative and for you to come up in here worrying bout that , but ik that you piss is a little dirty we did a drug test and we see that you have crack cocoaine in your system ?
Jai = yes i do crack
Doc = ok well you need to stop cause you will end up dead and jail think bout it son ok you can leave now have a nice day Mr Neville
Jai = you too doc ..

Yeah that bitch thought she gave me something when i get home she gotta go forreal this time bruh
So I got home and she was already gone thanks to the lord cause i was bout to go off on that btch forreal she thought i had a disease not this guy here