Chapter 5

So i did a silent pray and told jai gf to come to the back but see jai and tyrese know me so they all came even the ppl in the whole salon came cause they kno i was gonna beat her ass.... So we walk outside this what she gonna say
(J= Jalyn)
J = what tf do you want bitch ?
Q = 🤔  (who she calling a bitch face) who you calling a bitch lil girl??
J = you duh stupid bitch
Q = i walked up to her and pop her in her face 👊🏾 she pulled my hair like its fake it gonna come out ohh no baby i punch so hard you can hear my licks then i slam her ass on that ground she let go of my hair and it was ova with for her you not bout to play wid me you stupid ass bitch i kept saying that everytime i was hitting her .....

I dont play wit nobody so dnt play wit me you feel me but anyways .... Tyrese and Jai was pulling me off of her thats when my sister jumped in cause she slept wit her man ( thats that tea bitch ☕️ ) 😂 Tyrese had me and Jai grab my sister she dont like nobody grabinh her when she fighting how ik she told me duhh ...... well they finish fighting then she got in my hair salon chair i looked at her and told to her to get tf put my damn salon after i jus beat your ass and you let me sister beat you ass dont talk to me !!! I dont let no fight faze me yall see how i beat her ass and lety sister have her ass shyt she dont play poor Jai had to bring her to the hospital i broke that btch nose out of place.................

Destiny POV
So me and my sister got into a fight with Jayln Johnson lord know i dont like this bith my sister beat her ass so thats when her bf Tyrese came and got her off of Jayln and Jai grab Jayln so i jumped ova jJai and started beating tf put pf Jayln shyyyyttt she slept wit my man i dont play bout that shyt fuk that ... Then world on the streets is that she got a disease and she pregnant but its not for Jai 😂😂😂😂 Ohh lord she gonna have more trouble with him ....

Jai POV
After the fight i bought Jayln to the hospital they put an ass whooping on her but i think ik why tho .. people saying thatvshe got a disease and that she pregnant for Destiny bf .. 😡 yeah im mad but shyt o cheated on her with her bestfriend she dont know that tho...... 😂 im a heartless ass nigga moesha was right what i did to her had came back to me old well..... The doctor wake in the waiting telling me that she had woke up and i can go see her now .
I went see her and she was watching tv woth banged aids around her head she looked at me nd start crying like she did something bad which she did but ima let her explain it .....
Jay  jai i have gonarra ( who every you spell it)
Jai wow and you didnt tell me ?
Jay jai im sorry i really am thats not the only thing i gotta tell you !?
Jai what is it ? 🤔
Jay i- i -immm p- p -pregnant and the baby may not be f- f- for y-you 👶🏾
Jai so you telling me that i got a disease and that you are pregnant and the baby not for me wow thats crazy bruh look im gone
Jay no dont leave please
Jai no im not staying im bout to go get myself check cause before i got with you i ask you if you had any diseases and you told me no lil lying ass thot
Jay  jai im sorry
Jai man what ever
( walks out and slam the door )

How did Jayln get the disease ? 🤔

Who is her babies father ? Its not Jai ?

Coming in the next chapter✌🏾️