Chapter four: The beginning.

4.

"Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you people?"

Harley Quinn rolls her eyes as she prepares to sass Rick Flag, the annoying soldier. "We're bad guys, it's what we do."

"And, cut! Perfect shot, Margot! That was natural."

David Ayer, the director, says. I watch the crew start preparing for the next scene as I let out a small sigh. Today is the last day of us filming as The Squad. Well not 'the last day' exactly, but for awhile. The Squad is having a free week in order for me and Jared Leto to start filming some of Harely Quinn and The Joker scenes.

I nod, smiling at the compliment and then I head out to my dressing room.

Today I learned that while we've been shooting and getting done most of the Suicide Squad scenes, Jared's been working with Ayer and the crew on some of his solo Joker scenes. Well, obviously I knew that we were to work on separate and completely different scenarios because that's how it worked. The Joker didn't really cross any paths with the actual Squad, not until the helicopter scene, but that was yet to be filmed. This movie was a huge deal, more than I ever thought it would be. There were practically three deferent sets and they worked on the three of them at the same time. I don't really know how they do it but it's actually impressive. And I'm just... So grateful to be a part of it and have this opportunity.

When I arrive at my dressing room, I immediately start preparing for the next set. I'm going to be Dr. Quinzel now, which I'm really excited about. We haven't film any scene with me as Harleen Quinzel yet and I really want to get to it as soon as possible. I really can't wait to bring to life this side of Harley, I know from the script and from some of the comics I used to read that she was someone so different from anything that Harley is now.

I start by wiping my makeup off. Since Harleen's makeup is just simple and natural, I can do it myself without having one of the stylists do it for me. I take a quick shower in a small douche that the dressing room has and when I'm done I put on a robe. It takes me like twenty minutes to finish it up, but by then I'm ready. I call my stylist into the room so she can fix my hair and that's what it takes for me to go from Harley to Margot and from Margot to Dr. Harleen Quinzel.

"That's all, it looks perfect, miss Robbie. You're all set and ready to go." The stylist, Gina I believe her name is, says.

I smile at her sweetly through the mirror, nodding. "Thank you so much. And please, we've been doing this for months now, sugar. Just call me Margot." I chuckle.

I stand up from my chair and I pick up Dr. Quinzel's costume from the rack of outfits that belong to my character. I dress up with the help of Gina, she helps me put the white gown and she fixes it so it looks appropriate for the scene. Just when I'm finally and this time for real done, there's a knock on the door. Gina beats me in opening it. There's a man whom I think I've seen before, but I can't quite put my mind on it just yet. He has a box on his hands and the box has a small letter on top.

He hands it to me and says, "Package for Dr. Quinzel," I frown, feeling a little bit confused. But I give him a small smile as I take the package.

Gina looks at me and then at the box as I place it on the table. I can tell she is just as curious as I am. I pick up the note and when I read it, I'm left gaping.

"How fun is it that such a cute creature could never be expected to be so dirty and dangerous. It reminds me of you.

See you soon, my filthy rat.

-Mistah J. x."

And inside the box, there's, in fact, a living rat. Gina screams. I laugh.

 I laugh

+++

wow that was bad, but i really forgot about this story for a hot sec and i don't remember what i had planned for half this chapter.
What do you think it will happen from now on? :)
anyways, i'm sorry for the waiting! thanks for reading xo