Just Kickin' It

Kaycee

Heyyy y'all how doing it's been a while. I am now a sophomore in college. Yesss  freshman year went by so fast. But let me catch y'all up. Well as y'all remember I slept Kris, at Cam's apartment. We didn't get caught or nothing but I did catch Cam fucking one of the other girls. I broke up with her because I can't deal with her and her lies anymore. I didn't mean to get so attached to her or fall in her love. Sometimes letting go of the one you love hurts. And Sassy and Kris broke up months later. I don't know why they broke up she didn't tell me. And now me and Kris talking. I know it sounds bad. Y'all probably think I broke up with Cameron to be with Kris. And I didn't, honestly I wasn't expecting it to be that way.

But we taking it slow. I'm still mad at her cause I really thought she loved me.   But she obviously don't, cause she couldn't let her hoes go for me. And it looks like Sassy has a crush on Cam. She tryna act like they just friends. And I know Cam ain't go drop none of them hoes for her. Sas my girl and all but ain't no way she go get Cam to stop being a player. But one thing I do know that they got something going on. Ughh! Why am I mad where not even together.

Enough bout Cam, I'm finally doing me. I went back home for Christmas and New Years. I had a great time with my family. Seen some family that I haven't seen since we moved to New York when I was little. But, I have been doing an internship at Albany State University about every other week. It's been a fun adventure.

Cam

Wassup you guys! I know it's been a while, but I'm back and in full affect. Its been a year since you last heard from me. Well just to let y'all know me and Kaycee not together, she caught me cheating with one of my hoes. I ain't go lie I miss her fine ass but I mean maybe it's time for me to move on. I still live in my apartment. I have two cars now, but I'm thinking about moving into this mid-size mansion. Shit I'm making a lot of money now, I got promoted to head CEO of the company and I just got offered to play over seas. I'm debating on that, but it is a lot of fine ass foreign chicks there. 😊 Shit I might find some family over there. This will be my last year at LSU. I'm ready to graduate, but I'm debating on whether I wanna stay two extra years for my Master's in Chemistry. 🤔🤔I might stay it depends if I go over seas to play ball.  I don't know we'll just have to see.

I mean I know I'm a player but I can't resist the females. And I don't like being tied down. I thought Kaycee was go be the one, but it seems like she can't deal wit my player ways. Me and Kris still friends even though I found out her and Kaycee fucked. Honestly I ain't mad cause I been fucking around on her. Kris and Sassy not talking no more. But we still kool tho. Sassy and I really been hanging out a lot lately. And I guess Kaycee and Kris talking or whatever. I don't give a fuck long as Kris happy, Im good.

I just been enjoying the single life. I still hoop, but the season about to start can't wait. I still mess around with Bre from time to time. She go with some nigga, I guess she trying dick now. Shit I'm glad cause that hoe was getting on my nerves. All that damn drama she caused between me and Kaycee. But for some reason me and Sassy been kicking it together a lot lately. She real cute and chill asf. Now she cheering on the team. And baby girl be looking good in that uniform. I ain't noticed that she was that thick. I don't know what Kris was thinking. But damn shawty was mad fye. I know this sounds weird that best friends dating and fucking each others ex. I mean I ain't fucked Sassy yet. I just don't want no strings attached if we do end up fucking. But knowing Sassy she a player too, it might work out between us. Then again, after I put it down she might catch feelings ya know. 😜😜💦

Speaking of Sassy there she go walking towards me. I was sitting on the little couch in the union, chilling watching tv. But I couldn't help but notice that she had on these light pink short shorts with a matching half shirt with her black, gold and white Adidas. Damn them thighs😍😍 tho.