Don't Tell Nobody

Cam

Damn its been two weeks since I talked or chilled wit Sassy since that night. I done called her and texted her back to back. She ain't replied to known of them. And I know she seen my text, and then when we be in class she don't even look at me. She ain't even cracked no jokes about the professor.

I don't get why she mad at me. And then I been seeing her wit some girl. I hope she ain't fucking wit her now cause damn. I been trying to get at Sassy since I got here but Kris got to her first.

Damn! I fucked up. But I needed some pussy that night and Sas was sleep. And I know she was in the mood cause what girl ain't horny. Fuck!Fuck! She been on mind a lot lately. It's like a nigga catching feelings for her or something. And I ain't tryna get in no relationship. I can't be tied down to one female but I slick do want a female that's just mine and want only me.

Would be nice to have a female who can be all about me. Like someone who makes me laugh and smile. A female who ride and fight for what's hers. Who can't handle her own ya kno. Damn! I miss Sassy dawg. And then seeing her wit that girl hurt a nigga a lil bit. Fuck this shit ima go apologize to her and how I treated her.

So I walked to her dorm. I knocked on the door. That's when Kris came to the door. I'm sitting here thinking like what she he fuck she doing here. Then I thought bout it. I forgot her and Kaycee been kicking it lately. So I dapped her up, cause you know that's my dawg.

"Wassup bro, you seen Sassy?"

"Nahh, I mean I was just kicking it wit Kaycee...let me ask her" Kris said

"KAYCEE! " Kris yelled

"Yeah, bae" Kaycee said coming to the door

Damn! Bae huh? I guesss they made it official. Ain't that some shit, shit slick just blew me. Like Kris supposed to be my dawg, my sis and now she fucking my ex. Haha! It's funny how we messing around wit each other's exes. But I don't like that shit tho. Only I can do that. I'll talk to Kris later to see wassup.

"Cam wanna know if you seen Sassy" Kris said while wrapping her hands around her waist

What the fuck! It's like she did that shit on purpose. Like she tryna rub it in. Yeah we gotta talk bout that later on. Cuz that shit ain't kool.

"Yeah she in her room" Kaycee said

Then she grabbed Kris hand and walked back into her room. Man the both of them can suck my dick. How she just go hop on my best friend pussy like that. Straight bullshit. Ima talk to both of them. I mean I don't give a fuck but I do at the same time.

So I went and knocked on her room door. She opened it, but then tried to shut it. But I wasn't having that so I stuck my foot in the door. She was go talk to me today. Even if I have to make her.

"Why are you here Cam?" She said rolling her eyes

"So it's Cam now what happen to Cameron" I said licking my lips

So I opened the door all the way and shut and locked the door. I pushed Sassy on the bed and I pulled her shorts down. I spread her legs wide open. I had to get aggressive on her ass.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She said

I didn't respond I just dived right into her pussy. She smelled so good and felt so soft. I licked and sucked on her inner thigh. She flenched a little bit. I gripped her thigh as I ran my tongue along her thigh. I slowly made my way to that pwussy. Then I came to kiss on her neck as I was taking off her bra. Then her titties were so soft and big. I put her nipple inside my mouth and began rubbing my tongue in a circle around it. Then I did the same thing to the other side. Then I just grabbed both titties and squeezed them together as I sucked and licked on both of them at the same time. Then I kissed all down her body. Til got back down to her nice and wet pussy.