Chapter one

Ok, usually when i start a fanfic I start off slow and steady....but this....AINT NO SLOW AND STEADY, WE'RE GOING STRAIGHT ON IN TO DA SHIPZ! Lol, just read the chapter.

Third person pov

That Saturday morning the thing that awoke Funneh was the weight of the bed shifting. She slowly opened her eyes and grabbed her phone that was on the nearby bedside table. Funneh turned on the screen and saw INSANE amounts of text messages from Gold and Kyran. When she looked at the top of the screen and saw she only had fifteen percent battery left. When Funneh went to plug her phone in she realized......this was NOT her bedroom. Funneh looked over to the other side of the bed and saw a bare back. She quickly turned back over and covered her mouth as she suddenly regained recollection of what happened last night. Funneh frantically scanned the room for her clothes and when she found them she quickly threw them on. Before Funneh left the room she looked over at the person. His red hair covered his face. She couldn't help but smile at him. She whispered "Bye Alec." Funneh swiftly left the room and found the front door. She left the house and ran back to her own house. When she walked through the front door Funneh was tackled by Gold. She looked at Funneh and said "Where were you?!" Funneh chuckled and said "Well since I lost you at that party I spent the night on Alec's. He slept on the couch while I slept in his room." Gold, not caring to think otherwise, took Funneh's lie and didn't bother to think about the other reason why she could have been at Alec's. Gold smiled and said "Aw, thats sweet!" All of a sudden Kyran sat up from the couch and yelled "I'M AWAKE IS FUNNEH BACK YET?!" Funneh laughed and said "Gold, did you have a sleep over with Kyran or something?" Gold looked over at Kyran and said "Don't be so loud Kyran. Yes, Funneh is back." He got up from the couch and said "I'm guessing that you already told Gold where you were?" Funneh nodded. "Ok, now tell me where you went." Funneh said the exact same thing she told Gold. Kyran, being the anime loving most likely watching hentai person he is, he raised and eyebrow and said "You're not lying to us, right Funneh?" Funneh panicked and said "Someone told me you and Gold kissed at the party." Gold jumped back and yelled "THAT DID NOT HAPPEN FUNNEH!" Kyran blushed, then coughed as a signal to change the subject. "Uh, um....LETS GO GET BREAKFAST! Drive thru it is!" He said, marching towards the door to the garage. Gold got in the drivers seat while Funneh and Kyran 'Rock Paper Scissored' over who gets to sit in the front seat. Eventually, Kyran won and sat up in the front. When Funneh slid into the backseat she got a text from someone. The ringtone was a bit loud and Gold turned around before starting the car and asked "Who are you texting Funneh?" Funneh shrugged and replied "I dunno, I haven't read the message yet." Gold turned back around and started the car. As the car left the garage Funneh looked at her phone to look at the text.

Alec: Hey, did you leave earlier?

Funneh hesitated to answer, what if he was mad about her leaving without his knowing consent.
(I KNO BIG WORDS) Funneh shook off the bad feeling and began to type back;

Funneh: Yea, sorry. I kinda panicked.

Alec: Its cool, I would panic too if I woke up in some dude's room.

Funneh: Im sure you would, if you woke up in some dude's room that would probably be awkward for you.

Alec: Lol, no I didn't mean it like that. I meant if I was in your place.

Funneh: Suurrreee you did.

Alec: -_- back to subject, are we gonna talk about 'that' any time soon.

Funneh: I....I don't know, but I think its best if no one really knew.

Funneh: also, where was your mom and your sister last night?

Alec: their having a "girls trip" whatever that is.

Funneh: did anything else happen last night? I don't remember.

Alec: Gold and Kyran did kiss. Uh....some person brought alcohol, probably how 'that' happened last night I dont know Gold that well, but I know she would not kiss him if she drinking something.

Funneh: lol, im in the car with them

Alec: tell them. Lol, Evan got a pic of it.

Funneh: haa, I gtg, ttyl.

Alec: bye.

Funneh put her phone back in her pocket and said "Soo, Gold. How was you kissing Kyran last night?" Gold briefly looked back at Funneh and said "Me. And. Kyran. Never. KISSED!!" Funneh snickered and in a teasing tone replied with "Alec said Evan got pictures of it." Gold's face turned red and she alternated from looking at the road to looking at Kyran. Until she finally said "Did I kiss you or did you kiss me?" Kyran's face was beet red. He looked away and said "You kissed me..." Funneh laughed "I can ask Evan to send me a picture if you want." Gold awkwardly laughed and said "No! Please don't!" Finally they approached the drive thru of a fast food place. After they got their food Gold parked in the parking lot and they all ate in silence, trying to remember other things from last night. Thats when Kyran finally asked "Wait....who's party was it again?" Funneh laughed and said "It was Felicia's party. We went to go crash it but ended up staying. I guess we never saw those two and so we never got kicked out." Gold laughed "Oh yea!" Kyran chuckled and said "Well, didn't we just stick with the plan." After they finished eating Gold pulled out of the parking lot, beginning the short journey home. When they got home, Funneh left the house to go on a walk. Funneh walked down the street when all of a sudden, coincidently Funneh tripped over a stray cat by accident and before she fell someone caught her. She looked up and saw Alec. Funneh blushed and said "Oh, uh. Hey Alec!" He pulled her back up and said "Hey Funneh. I was just on my way to come see you." Funneh blushed and smiled at him, having to look up just to lock eye contact with him. He chuckled at backed up slightly so that they could make eye contact easier. They began to walk together, talking about random topics. Slowly, Alec inched his hand across Funneh's waist pulling her closer to him. Funneh noticed, but was too flustered and happy to say anything. Later they turned around to walk back home, when they got to Funneh's front door Alec turned to Funneh and asked "See you later?" Funneh nodded and before she went inside she hugged Alec and mumbled "Bye." Alec kissed the top of her head and said 'bye' back. When they pulled away from the hug he waved and ran off. Funneh walked in and ran into Kyran who was smirking. He looked at Funneh and said "What was thaat?" Stretching out the 'A' in the word That. Funneh looked away, trying to hide the fact that she was blushing. Kyran raised an eyebrow and said "I won't tell Gold as long as you tell me what was that." Funneh shrugged and answered "I dunno, I hugged him and he did that." Kyran, seeming satisfied with the answer, nodded. Funneh realised Gold wasn't with him. She looked around the room and asked "Where's Gold?" Kyran pointed towards the restroom and said "She's taking a shower." Funneh nodded and walked off to her room. Left to ponder about the the heck just happened.....

BOOM! First chapter! I hope you guys liked it. I ran out of ideas way to quickly for this....hmmm, do you guys think you could leave suggestions in the comment section? That would be great. Anyway, have a good day. Love your neighbor, kill the titans lol