Chapter 1

Ok it is short and i did it really quick :)

Comment!!!!!!!

She looked at me with pain in her eyes and I had to turn around. I didn’t even say goodbye, with the fakest smile stretched across my face trying to tell her that everything is ok and  yet I don’t think she understood. I still never understood how it was legal for a stranger could just walk up to your house and just tell you that they are taking your baby. 

She left me here alone and crying. I only get to see her for 2 day every month. That is it. Kenny told me there was only 1 thing to do to make me forget about her and that is to get rid of her things and just give it to the alpha and when I get to see her next month. 

So our first step was to take all of her pictures down, there were only 9 of her now and 12 of her when she was a baby and obviously that added up to a total of 21 photos and 2 boxes. Easy! 

After we finished that I went online and deleted her Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter. I know, I know, she is way to young to have all of those. She is only 4 and has all of those. It wasn’t my choice! It was Kenny’s and that was how he told his brother! 

The alpha called well we were cleaning up and told me after Rylee’s “class” was over he has to come and pick up her stuff. When I hung up the phone I felt it, a tear come streaming down my face. Do you know that moment where you feel like since your crying you should probably cry harder? Well that’s what happened to me. 

I cried so hard I fell to the floor and thinking of Rylee didn’t help at all. She told me before she left that if she gets mad she will form and run. She looked at me in a happy way and I told her if she does that someone will get her. If only I could tell her the truth…