Chapter 2...

Comment Comment Comment Comment Comment Comment Comment Comment Comment...........

Fan Fan Fan Fan Fad Fan Fan Fan Fan Fan Fan Fan Fan Fan Fan Fan Fan Fan Fan Fan Fan Fan....

Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote......

I wonder if he will tell her? Hopefully she wont find out until she gets older and that is just what I wanted. She can’t change unless she is in training and that would be the only time EVER that she can change. If she gets into a fight with some girls at school she has to know that it is so important that she stays herself and doesn’t do anything stupid. Lets hope the alpha tells her that.

I know the alpha from my collage at MSU. He told me when we were dating that he was a werewolf and that he can’t change and if he does, or wants to, he can’t. Since I was his girlfriend I couldn’t let him change, until one day he changed and charged towards me and that happened because I made a wrong move and bout the wrong stuff at the grocery store. He has anger management problems and he still hasn’t found any help. I don’t know if Rylee will make him mad and if she does than she will know to protect herself… somehow. 

His past when he was a child was horrible and I would know because that is all he ever talks about. His parents were both werewolf’s and they always got into a fight. Thank God that they lived in the middle of nowhere and that means that they thought that they can change whenever they want to. Until 1 day his wife (at the time) changed and there where hunters in there forest, they caught her and killed her for her skin. He was very depressed and he never change since. Until he met me thou.