a lover

It is Monday the first day of school. Kate was shy hoping that she would finally find senpai. The first bell rung and Kate dashed to class to get to choose where she sits. She sat at the back in the middle row to be more noticeable. After everyone got their seats the teacher walked in. "Hello class I am Mr.glass but my friends call me Jay." Said the teacher. All the girls in the class were in love with him except Kate. "Today we are going to learn about geometry but first let's know who everyone is." Said Jay. "You in the back what is your name?" Unexpectedly he was looking at Kate hoping to find out her name. Kate looks up at Jay and with shyness in her mouth she says "my name is Kate and I don't do much." She didn't know what else to say so she pulled out a book and started reading. Jay notice that the book was a special book that it was a romance novel. He called her to talk outside the classroom. He asked Kate what was wrong and if there was something bothering her but, Kate just shrugged and said thanks for asking. After class was finished the second bell rung and was time to go home. Kate ran to the bus but she missed it. She sat down on the nearest bench upset that she missed the bus. Jay saw her sitting and asked if she wanted a ride home. She said yes and they walked to Jay's car. On their way to Kate's home they chat a little about school of course Kate didn't say much she was too shy. When they got there Kate said thanks and then she couldn't stop herself. She leaned over towards Jay and kissed him. They started making out with each other she sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around her. They walked in her house and went to Kate's room they jumped onto the bed Jay took of his shirt Kate took of hers. Jay pulled out a condom and smashed Kate so hard she screamed so loud the neighbors called the cops. Then Jay said bye and went home.