Chapter 1 ~ Moving in and Arguments

****Demi's Pov****
--------------------------------------------

I couldn't believe it! Six incredible years...and its finally time. Time to move in with the love of my life...Wilmer Valderamma. Crazy right?! Okay....I haven't yet told my amazing lovatics the crazy news, but I will. "Morning beautiful." A pair of hands wrapped around my waist, making me smile. "Good Morning sleepy head." I turned so I was facing Wilmer. I gave a quick peck on the cheek.

"I can't believe it," Wilmer smiled. "Were moving in together." I smiled and wrapped my arm around his neck, pulling his head closer to mine where his forehead was on mine. "I know...I'm excited..... I mean this is big. Real big."

I planted a small kiss on Wilmer's mouth and started turning away, but was suddenly pulled back. "Babe...." I whined. "We have to start pack-" I was cut off from Wilmer's lips connected to mine. "That can wait.." He says between kisses.

"Okay, I guess we could take a little time." I smirked.

*******************

"I'm really happy for you Demi...but-" After Wilmer's and I romantic moment, I stopped by my moms house to tell her I'm almost ready. But I could tell she wasn't happy for me as much. "Mom?Can I ask you something?" My mother Dianna, looked up from chopping tomatoes, and smiled. 'Yeah honey, go ahead." I sighed and took a deep breath. "Why aren't you happy for me?" It took her a second to realize what I said. She put down her cutting knife, and looked down at the floor. She walked over to the table and sat down."Sit." I sighed, but still did what she said.

"Its not that I'm not happy for you baby girl, its just-" I stopped her. "You think he's a bad influence on me?" A lot more anger came out than I thought would. My mom looked down at her hands that were on the table. "So that's it," I scoffed. "You think that Wilmer that man that I love to death, is a bad influence. Gosh for once mom can we just stay on the same page?"

"Demi....I'm not really saying he's a bad influence...well I am, I...I just don't want to see you get hurt."

I scoffed again, and rolled my eyes. "Oh I'm sorry, weren't you the one to tell me, to "follow what you love" ? Well I am. I love Wilmer, and you can't stop that from happening!" I slammed both my hands on the glass table, which made my mother jump. I could just see the hurt in her eyes...but for some reason, it made me a lot more angrier. "Mom? You okay....." Madison came running through the hallway, her voice trailing off once she saw me. "Oh uh..hey Demi..I wasn't expecting you here..",She gave a small wave ."Yeah...yeah baby I'm fine." She was on the edge of crying. "Sorry I...I thought I heard- never mind." I looked at my mom, I could tell she didn't want Madison to see her.

Madison's a caring person...and she would do anything to not see my mom cry. "Mads....no where fine, but um, mom and I are talking right now." Madison bit her lip. "Yeah um okay, sorry. Well...see ya." And like that, she was back down the hall and upstairs.

"Demi I..." I put my hand up and stopped her. "No save it! I'm sick and tired of you always acting like I'm a baby! I'm not! Okay? Don't you understand that I for one am an -" I got stopped by a door slamming upstairs. Madison must have heard. "I'm an adult, mom, can't I just do what I want, without having you lecturing me all the time?" My voice was a lot lower this time, just cause I didn't want to be any louder.

"Demi, I'm not stopping you from doing anything I just care about you so much..." Her voice started breaking, I could tell. "Yes mom...yes you are, and you can't deny it. You don't want me to be happy, even though I'm your daughter! What kind of mother doesn't what their own child to be happy?" I lowered my voice at the last sentence because I didn't want to worry Madison.

"You know that I want you to be happy Demi..I..I just wish that you can hear me out." I sighed, leaning back in the chair and crossing my arms. "Why can't you hear me out for once? Be the good mom in life and be happy for me!" And back to yelling. Oops. My mom opened her mouth to respond, but was cut off by the door opening, and my dad walking in. "Hi honey...oh hey spark! I didn't know you were visiting." My dad started placing his coat on the rack and his work case away. "Yeah..and I was just leaving."

I got up from my chair, pushing it back in place. I walked towards the door and put my hand on the doorknob and stopped. "I wish you were a lot more like dad, if you see Dallas, tell her I said hi and if you see Madi, tell her I said I'm sorry I had to leave so early, its just that some people don't have respect for other people." And just like that, I walked out, slamming the door as loud as I could.

I was in the worse moment right now. My mom and I were never able to be on the same page. But for once, I just want her to be happy for me. I'm 24 and I can make my own decisions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

What do you guys think???

Comment if you want me to update anytime soon!
Xoxo ~ Kaillie