Chapter 1- Adopted

Her dad got off the phone and walked in with sad eyes.

"Hey we need to talk." lanai (my friend) looks at me nervous. We sit and he looks at her.

"So, this is a lot of explaining, but, you were adopted. And your birth mom wants you back."

I look at her and she was on the verge of tears. She nodded.

"I- where does she live?"

"Australia.."

"Can Alyssa come with me? Just for the summer at least?"

"Yes that's just why i was in the phone. With her mom and liz, yours."

She nodded.

"We should go pack our stuff. When do we leave?"

"A week." he smiled weakly.

She nodded and we got up and walked into her room.

As she packed everything we talked.

"1 week... 1 week before i leave."

"1 week before we go to aussie. Don't get me wrong I'm excited to go but when  the summer ends, ill be gone. Ill be in another country." i spoke softly. She nodded and hugged me.

"This is unfair. Just live with me."

"Aha i mean i am 17. And i do turn 18 in a few weeks." she nods

"That is true."

The packing went faster than expected. All her clothes, shoes, pictures, and etc packed in boxes and bags.

I had later left and packed most of my stuff for the summer.

-Time skip-

The week went by fast with a lot of talking about what might happen and who her mom might be and if she has siblings. We also talked about what would happen to her band and we promised we would make it work.

We were currently sat on a plane to Australia. My legs kicked up on her lap as i rested my head on the window. Behind me were 2 boys coming from LA or something. I didnt want to seem stalkish or anything but i was listening to them cause they were super loud and their voices were super familiar.

I sighed and looked at all the bracelets on my arm and on lanais and shifted closing my eyes and falling asleep.

-Time Skip-

Lanai shook me and we got up seeing as how everyone seemed to be departing. I didn't look at the boys cause that would be creepy. I caught a glimpse of some blonde hair hidden by a grey beanie and looked away. Lanai also looked and im sure she caught a glimpse too.

Lanai and i got our stuff and walked off. We got an uber cause yo uber is cool. We got dropped off at the house and knocked on the door.

For an odd reason liz hemmings stood there with the biggest smile on her face.

"Ooh you're liz hemmings! We must have the wrong house-"

"No ITS YOU GUYS!"

"You're my mom!?" lanai said surprised.

"Yup!" liz replied.

We walked in and up to lanais room which liz told us where it was and it was pretty decent. She set her stuff down and looked around.

There was a knock at the door and we instantly knew who it was. Our band members. They got a later flight than us but managed to get one the same day. We flung ourselves down the stairs after setting up some microphones and instruments in the cleaned out garage.

I flung the door open and there stood Marlene And Maya with boxes of drums. Clothes. And a guitar.

"MAYA MARLENE!!"

"ALYSSA LANAI!!" we all hugged.

"Can we go practice?? I really want to sing lose yourself." i asked.

"YES! Its been forever since a practice!"

"He opens his mouth but the words won't come out he's chokin how. Everybody's jokin now. The clocks run out the times up BLAOW! Snap back to reality oh there goes gravity oh there goes rabbit he choked-" and ya you should get the rest.

But the end of the song i had a sore throat cause I'm not used to rapping and stuff so i was coughing and drinking a bottle of water. I heard clapping and spit my water out and our heads all snapped in their direction.

I saw 4 very familiar boys and my mouth dropped.

"Omg...." lanai mumbled.

"Ya...omg..."