First day of school

^Malia^🔹POV🔹

Bang*Bang*Bang*
Great another nightmare about that night I still can't remember . I wish I could just remember. Oh well guess I'll never know. Anyway I have to get ready, I just moved with mom to a new town and I have my first day of school today.

I get wake look at at my clock it says 5:23 so I have about two and a half hours to get ready.

I'm soooo nervous *what if no one likes me what if I trip and fall on my face in front of everyone what if I just go and. NO STOP IT YOUR JUST OVER THINKING IT TOO MUCH*

I out of bed and shower with my thousand wishes from bath and body I get out dry my hair straighten it and look for an outfit.

While I don't want to look like a $lut and I don't want to look like a nerd either so I just go as simple right you can't go right with simple.

WRONG you can go wrong with simple. *what if these people are rich and they go to school wearing really really fancy clothing* NO stop over think just got a random outfit.

Plus you don't care what any one thinks of you. Which is true you could care less. So I pick out a cut outfit.

Malia outfit ^

Malia outfit ^

  I did my hair natural and just added some lip balm and mascara and didn't really use that much makeup for school.

   I walked down stairs to go get something to eat and checked the time. I grad a banana and it was 7:15 school didn't start until 8:00 but I didn't know the campus well so I decided to go a little early just in case.

  I got in her car and drive to the school she had gps so she didn't get lost. And yes I am 17 so I can drive and my mom works a lot so I don't really see her.

   I got to school at 7:33 and went to the office this isn't unusual for me we always move around because my mom job but I'm use to it. There's a older looking women sitting in the office.

"Hi I'm new can I please have my schedule and a map of the campus please?" I ask politely

"what's your name?" She asked coldly

"Malia Blackwell  " I reply

She hands me a paper that shows all my periods and a map. I walk away and begin to look for my classes I found some but then I was completely lost afterwards.

I checked the time and it was 7:57 and I could see some kids in the hall ways but not that much I didn't want to ask for directions so I just wondered around hoping to find my homeroom.

*RING RING RING* the bell went off and kids came from everywhere fulling the once empty halls up.

Push shove and repeat that all it was in the halls trying to find my way. Then the bell ringed again and all the kids scrambled away to their home rooms.

And I was just there in the middle of this huge hallway clueless.
* Great lost and late for my first day of school* I stared walking in some random direction.

THEN I heard a growl that came from no where. It sounded like a animal but in the middle of school? No it can't be right? But I heard loud stomps and I ran into the girls bathroom as fast as I could.

I was listening for anything but heard nothing so it must have been my imagination. I walked out of the bathroom. And

"AHHH-" I was cut off by a hand of a stranger. The person that was a least a foot taller then me and way way way more musclier put their head in the crook of my neck and was breathing in heavily and whispered "Mate"

*WHAT THE FU€K*

___________________________
~700 words~

Hey guys tell me if you like it or have any ideas about it thanks.

Also I did not copy any of this it's all original from my brain only.

VOTE
&
COMMENT
PLEASE
THANK
YOU