Mate?!?

^Dylan^ 🔺POV🔻

    "Hey mom" I said still a little sleepy

   "Good morning honey" my mom says

    My mom is the luna of my pack, the Blood moon pack were the strongest pack in America.

   My dad is the alpha of the pack which means I will become the future alpha of the pack and my mate will be the luna.

   But I still haven't found my mate yet since I have alpha blood in me I am more powerful than others so I should have found her by now. Usually you find your mate when you're sixteen but I still haven't found her yet so I'm just a player. WHAT I'm just preparing for my mate but Iam still have some of my innocence lift. That just for my mate.

   I get dressed and wait for my beta and best friend Sam

  Sam^

  He has this 'cute and innocent' look at least that's what all the girls say. They offer them self up to all the time but we always decline we're saving our self for our mates and he still hasn't found his either.

    Sam mind links me and says

  * Iam here *

    I go outside and jump in his my car and drive to school with him right behind me.

   I go to school and already girls come up to me some werewolf's some not. Me and Sam walk in some people bow their heads in respect and others move out of the way. Everyone knows not to mess with me or my beta we're the 'bad kids'  you stay away from so that exactly what they do.

   As me and my beta were walking the bell rang and kids ran to there home rooms I don't really feel like going so I just stay in the halls.

"Hey man you going" Sam asked

"Nah but I'll catch up with you later"

I said as he started to walk away he always make if some I was okay but hey he's my beta and best friend.

As I was standing in the hall way I get this beautiful smelling scent it smells like strawberry and vanilla. I love it sooooo much I have to find it.

Then all of a sudden I see a gorgeous girl standing in the hall way looking lost and my wolf says

'Mate'

I run up the her but she got scared and ran into the girls bathroom i don't want to freak her out so I wait for her.

After a couple minutes I couldn't contain myself any longer I fell lik I was going to burst I didn't even get to her face all I know is the she's gorgeous.

She came out not noticing me and I couldn't stop myself.

I stood there and cover her mouth and said "MATE" while I breathe in her heavenly scent.

___________________________
~485 words~
Sorry it's kind of short.