Music shows give the best stages for EXO's comeback

Artists’ comeback performances would certainy always bring a sense of awe, especially when they have to perform on a stage at a music event. It makes a deeper impression when big name artists like EXO perform. Music events appear to be competing in setting up extraordinary stages for EXO’s comeback with their latest song, “Miracles in December”.

During EXO’s first comeback on Mnet’s show “M! Countdown” on December 5, the crew from the show prepared a snow effect and hydraulic seats. From those seats, the EXO members were lifted up when the song was about to end. Furthermore, the lights on the stage were dimmed, so that fans could participate in lighting up the show by waving their light sticks.

Meanwhile, during their comeback on KBS’s “Music Bank” on December 6, the television network prepared a stage that was propped with an enormous frame with the word “EXO” displayed in it. The frame was placed on a stair with blue light, where the boys performed.

The battle between music events did not stop here. On MBC’s “Music Core” on December 7, EXO performed on a wide stage accompanied by an orchestra. They sang while standing on a fairly high hydraulic stage. The stage was also decorated with EXO’s name frame along with twinkling lights and a snow effect that made the stage appear more beautiful.

The furore of EXO’s stage could be seen on SBS’s music event “Inkigayo” on December 8. The crew went all out and prepared a stage with pools that were decorated with flowers and lighting candles floating on the water. The stage was also decorated with long white curtains with bright large lights. EXO then performed on a small stage that could spin around with falling feathers that looked like snow decorating the stage.

So what do you reckon EXO have in store this week??

Mnet Mcountdown