Allyson Open (Draco Molfoy Love Story)

** hi and just to let you know I am a wholable speller and  it does not have spell check for my computer**

Allyson Only

** Allyson Only is a story about a Ravenclaw born into a family of Slytherins and her little brother is friends with Draco and his friends.This is a love story with Allyson and Draco. Allyson is 22, married, 2 kids, and still lives at home. She is married to a man named Austin Only. She is 6'3", blood red hair, fair skined. Her little brother's name is Roger Open and is 16 1/2. His is 6'5" and is the keeper. **

2 weeks before summer holiday

"Austin NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" said Allyson said as Austin got shot with the death curse.Her mother pulled her inside fast and said " Allyson (with as much venom in her voice as Snape in a very very bad mood.)" It was for the best V-o-l-d-a-m-o-r-t said He might be the one leaken to the order." " O.K." Allyson said. The next minute the twins come down and say "Mommy is Daddy home yet?" Allyson reaches down and says "Daddy went on a little trip and will not be back for a while."

2 weeks later....

"Now if someone throse the garedraceo curse at you us simley do the apprante charm to block it like this." said Allyson just as the shift bell rang. The new set of Authurs to go home and not meet again till the next Tuesday. So Allyson when to the Floo network and went home for the night. She started to hum a tune and headed staight for bed intil..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................She saw her brothers trunk from Hogwarts and said " Man I forgot mum is going to kill me and put me though the wringer."and kicks the wall. Then the twins come running down the hallway with Roger's muggle clothes as diapers. They were shouting "Mummy !! home !!".Then Roger, Draco, Crabbe, and Goyole ( She does not know who they are ) come running down the hallway shirtless shouting " Mummy is not home yet she works till 10:00 am it's only 9:30pm you have to wait ooohhh Allyson what are you doing here?" My work hours have changed."

"now" said Allyson " Why are Fred and Geno have muggle shirts on and do they have diapers on?" " It's a long story."said Roger. "I've got time" said Allyson. "Ok I will tell you but first you should proboly get diapers." "Ok accido diapers and where are my Freddie and my little Genooie. Fine if they will not came out then accido Fred and Geno." Then all of a sudden they hear "aaaahhhh mummy!!" and the boys come foating up the stairs.

** after she changes their diapers and she gets changed out of her work clothes**

"This is the story and it starts with us three coming home from Hogwarts yesterday and mum said whath the twins and I will be right back. She has not came back yet from her trip." " She does this all the time. She will go to Austraila and then Turkey and come back." "back to the story we ran out of diapers and so we got some of my old shirts and put them on them. Then we were starting to put on our pj's and then you came home." "O.K. " said Allyson "but who are you 3 hummmm. let me see your Crabbe, Goyole, and you must be Malfoy nice to meet you peoples but if my brother has told you anything about me I work most of the week and I sleep for a day when I get home so good nite."

** she goes to bed**

The next day

The boys were going downstairs when they hear " NNooww if someone throse the garedraceo curse at you us simley do the apprante charm to block it like this." Allyson said in her sleep and shot the apprante charm and she had a peace of toast on her cheek.** [ just to let you know they are in the kitchen]** Then Roger sees the pot of oatmeal and a stack of toast and a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon, sauage, and home fried potatos. Then Roger says " Yes she put a curse on it to keep it fresh I can use magic now ." " Why can you use magic now" said Draco. " Cause if there is magic in the room they can not sence it." "O.K. " said Draco. Then Roger said " waindium" and then water came from no where and soaked Allyson to the bone. "What do you thing you are doing" said Allyson. Then the boys come downstairs saying " mum mummy went is daddy come back?" "Daddy will not be back for a while sweeties. Go and get dressed in your day chothes and mummy will call Auntty Bella and she will be here soon." said Allyson.