Hard-Core Quidditch

"Where is Austin any way." said Roger. "he got killed 2 weeks ago but the kids do not know. Do Not tell them or else i will kill you."said Allyson "Oh and my friends will be here soon. They will eat with us and you guys will play." " Play what?" said Malfoy. "Play hard-core quidditch." " What is hard-core quidditch."

" Well basicly the beater do not beat the bludgers. We let them fly." What does that mean?" "It means that we have a real set and they try to hit you. The beaters try to knock you off your broom. We also use cleansweeps and they only go 26 miles an hour and usally everyone get atlest one spianed, broken, pulled, or knocked-out. That is why we have Auntty Bella come and watch the kids. If I get hurt then she will fix us up. " Who is all coming?"

" Ryan, Tend, Quen, Wen, Ben, Ren, Men, Len, Sen, Yen, Malfoy, and Crabe. That is Red team. Ally, Alssa, Alexis, Ada, Adriana, Adranna, Adrianna, Adrienna, Adrienne, Me, Roger, and Goloye. We are the blue team. Then Adin, Aadilene, Adalyn, Adaylnn Acacia, and Abrila are our replacements if we get hurt." " Then we have Tedor is the one who breaks up the fights and in all that is 27." Then Allyson pointed her wand at the food and it triped in size and quality.

The next thing Ryan, Ally, Alssa, Alexis, Tend, and Quen showed up.Then Ryan and Ally were fighting about who gets the good broom. " Did if forget to mention that Ryan, Ally, Alssa, Alexis, Tend, and Quen are brothers and sisters. Ada, Adriana, Adranna, Adrienna, Adrienne, Wen, Ben, Ren are sisters and brothers." Then the rest showed up with 15 bottles of firewhiskey and 7 bottles of butterbeer. "We bought the refershments and who are they?" pointing at Draco, Crabe, Gyole, and Roger. "They are my little brother and there friends they are here for the summer and they are playing with us." Then Bella came and said "I'm here!! Were is my 10 gallions!!." Then everyone got out ten gallions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry peoples I am haveing a hard time thinking about stuff.