Chapter 3

Potter,

You need to come to my place for the remainder of break. Mother would love to have more purebloods. James already said he would, and now you have to say yes. I'm gonna die if my favorite Potter, don't tell James, isn't here to annoy the hell out of me.

What d'ya say little Potter? Come on, Pleaseeeeeee. Don't make me beg.

Sincerely, I'm dead Sirius Black.

I laughed at his ending. Should I? “Mum!” I called. “Yes?” she yelled. “Can I go to a friend's house with James?” I asked. “You mean that Sirius Black? I guess, James, take care of your sister” she yelled.

James ran into my room and I handed him the letter. “What? No! I thought I was his favorite” he whined jokingly. I stuck my tongue out at him.

Dad took us to 12 Grimmauld Place by apparation and I had never felt more sick. James was the same. Sirius ran outside to greet us and pulled me into an awkward bone crushing hug. “Uhh...” I stuttered remembering James and Dad were here. He quickly let go and I just smiled weirdly.

Sirius turned to look at Dad and said, “Thank you for your permission for them to stay here.” Polite Sirius is weird. He then turned to James and exclaimed, “PRONGS!” Jame exclaimed, “PADFOOT!” What the....

“Goodbye Children” Dad said hugging us both. We said bye and then he apparated. Sirius led us inside where his mother greeted us. “Welcome Potters? I hope you enjoy your stay” she said.

His house is freaking huge. When he took us to his room, a mini Sirius ran by. “Regulas, meet my friends” he said dully. He obviously disliked him? “Hi” James said matching Sirus' tone. I rolled my eyes and said, “Hello Regulas, Nice to meet you.” He looked me and walked away muttering something about 'blood traitors'.

Bad Regulas. “Your brother is very... pleasant” I said hiding my distaste. Sirius noticed and laughed. “Don't worry about him, even if he does bother you, he'd probably be scared” he said. Okay then. I walked into Sirius' room. It was all clean. “Hm” I said and then looked under his bed. Knew it. “Stuffing everything under your bed isn't cleaning” I said.

“It's good enough” he said and jumped onto his bed. I can't handle the messyness, “I'll clean up around here, if you two leave for 2 hours” I said. Sirius was about to refuse but I said, “Don't worry, you owe me 2 galleons.” He laughed and then looked at James. “I insist” I said. They left and I got to cleaning.

Bloody hell, why does he have an empty box of chocolate frogs in here. When I finished cleaning, they were back. “You need to stop leaving trash in here” I told Sirius. He waved me off and then sat down on his bed.

“Rude” I muttered. James laughed and Sirius looked at him weirdly. “Children! Time for dinner” Sirius' mother called. “She's gonna interrogate you” Sirius warned as we walked downstairs.

He was right. When we sat down his mother started with the questions. “What do you intend to do when you grow up?” she asked. “I plan to become an auror ma'am” I said. “And you?” she asked James. “Same as Aubrey, an auror” he replied.

The boys were shocked that I wanted to become an auror. “That's nice” Mrs. Black said as if it were forced. The house elf walked in with the food and looked at James and I as if we were trash. He put the food on the table, leaving ours with a thump, and left.

How nice. “How are your studies?” she asked daintily sipping her tea. “Excellent Ma'am, I have O's in everything” I said partially bragging. She smiled and then looked at James. “Pretty well, I have E's or O's” he said looking down. She nodded her head and then looked at Sirius.