Author's Note

Hey everyone!  This is a pretty important A/N!  I have a few things to tell you guys, so please read to the end!  Thanx! :)

Okay, first off, thanx for all the support I am getting, it definitley means a lot!  I am starting on a new story (don't worry, this one is still being written) it is called The Alpha's Reject.  It is a rejected mate story ( obviously with werewolves) so it would mean sooo much if you could check it out, or if you are not a fan of werewolf stories tell some of your friends that are.  It is currently only one chapter, I just uploaded it last night.  THANK YOUSO MUCH TO jessisme!  She was the first to comment and vote on the story.  Now it is becoming critical to comment and vote on my stories because depending on which story I get the most votes and comments on, depends on which one I upload more.  I wish it doesn't have to be that way, but due to my new tight schedule (I am starting my new school) it makes my time not as plentiful to upload both stories as much as I wish I could. Does that make sense?

On the topic of uploading, sorry I have not uploaded in a while.  I am in the process of writing the next chappie now.  The plot will truly begin in the chapter after the next.  You will meet some more characters, meaning more SECRETS!  Okay *trying my hardest not to ramble* so sorry about the long wait, the chapter will be up before the end of Tuesday.  Also, my chapters are going to be downsized!  The whole 11 chapters thing is freakin ridiculous, so sorry about that.  I am trying to make the chapters 5-6 pages long.  Hopefully that will be better guys!

PM me if you have any questions, suggestions for my story ( ya know if it reaches a sucking point), or if you are just bored.  I love all of you and I would love to chat! :)  REMEMBER check out my story and really put in an effort to vote and comment!  Btw, (yeah, I know text talk, get over it) I am one vote short on my last chapter.  Cough, cough *hint* cough, cough.  Sorry this is so long, but thanx!

REALLY IMPORTANT: If any of you guys make good covers, please, please contact me!

Love all of you!