Speak Now~2

The next day you woke up next to Danny. You slept well....considering what happened last night. You couldnt believe you drank that much last night! I mean if Kate finds out then...oh shit.... Lindsay was probably at the party. Oh my god. She's going to tell my dad. Shit, if Kate finds out them im dead..... 

"You okay?' Danny asked sincerly.

"Yeah it's just if Lindsay was there--

"She was"

"Crap i'm dead, if she told kate and my dad then they'll send me to fricken boarding school"

"You'll be okay.....how are you feeling from last night?" Danny asked

"Well my head hurts and I think I have a couple brusies, but i should be fine"

"Thats good, wanna go eat breakfeast?''

"I would love too, but i have to get back home, hopefully they wont notice I was gone the whole night..... so bye i'll call you later" 

"Bye"

You got up, walked down the stairs, luckily Vicky was asleep, and his parents weren't home. You saw Rose passed out on the couch, with Josh. Greattttt. You thought. You had absolutly no idea what she even saw in him. They first met when he was 14 and she was 12. They started dated on and off. They say they "love" each other. But they dont. It's been 3 years too long. When they started dating, everything went down hill for Rose. She started cutting herself, she got into screamo, which I hated. I don't really see her a lot anymore. She always hanging out with her screamo loving freinds....and they kinda scare me.... I remember when we both liked the same music, we were such good friends. Don't get me wrong...were still best friends....but it's getting to the point where I just cant  take her negativity anymore. She's really happy, but then when I see her wrists...it just ruins my day.

You walked past them, into Danny's yard and hopped the fence into your backyard. You walked in, anf there sitting was your dad, Kate and Lindsay, smirking at you. Oh my goodness. This is going to be a long day. 

"Where have you been it's 9:15 in the morning, and you didnt come home last night." said Kate

"I--I was at Vicky's last night....I forgot to tell you I was sleeping over there..." 

"Really?" My dad said in a Your-lying-and-we-all-know-it voice.

"Yeah I-

"Your such a liar...I was at Danny's and there was a party with people and they were drinking...and what do you know?...there you were sitting outside...with Drake...drinking...hmmm care to exlain?" Said Lindsay

OH MY GOD! I cannot believe she just said that I can litteraly fell my heart beating in my head...I want to punch her. My fists turned into balls, and when I glanced at my nuckles, there were white. Okay...calm down everything's going to be okay. Just stay calm. 

"I...umm well...me and Drake broke up." 

"Ohh okay, like we care. So you were drinking at 15, without us knowing you were at a party, at our neighbors?" My dad said

"Well im sorry-

"Sorry isnt good enough" 

"I know I should have to-

"Dont even try to tell us what you should have said" said Kate. 

"Oh so now you won't let me finish one flipping sentence-" Hates gonna kill me. I'm giving her an attitude....

"Are you giving me an attitude?"

"I-I didnt mean too I just-" I didnt get to finish that sentence either because Kate lifted her hand.... and hit me right on my left check. Hard.

"OWWWW, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I screamed. 

"FOR BEING A DISRECPECTFUL LITTLE GIRL" My mom...stepmom yelled back at me

"DAD AREN"T YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING, SHE JUST HIT ME." 

"Well Ashley, I really think that Kate was right to do th-

Now it was my turn to interupt. 

"WHAT THE HELL, ARE YOU KIDDING ME" 

"Joe(my dads name) I want her out of this house." Kate said. 

"Really, why" I said. I glanced over at Lindsay, and she had the happiest, and proudest look on her face. I really wanted to punch her now. 

"Because your a bad influence on my perfect, and wonderful daughter, Lindsay" She looked over at Lindsay, and smiled at her. 

That was it i thought Im about to loose it. 

"OH MY GOD YOUR SAYING IM A BAD INFLUENCE, WHEN SHE'S THE ONE SLEEPING WITH A DIFFERENT GUY EACH WEEK, GETTING HIGH AND DRINKING, YEAH THATS FAIR" I screamed and ran out of the house, with all of them screaming my name.

A/N....sorry its so short....I really wanted to update it....so I promise I'll write more next time!