She's Not Afraid

She thought she had it all. Alex Knight was certain that Mason, her childhood friend/enemy, was her mate. Mason was 100% sure as well. All they had to do, was wait 'til they turn 16, where werewolves would shift, so that they would finally find out whether they would spend their lives together forever in the arms of each other. Or someone elses.

On the day the big event, Mason was gone. Gone without a note or a simple goodbye. Breaking the promise of forever. The worse part? He didn't just leave. But he left with Alex' heart. Crushed. Shattered to a million pieces. Broken. Years passed, Alex grew stronger. Powerful. Dangerous. Beautiful. And cold. She fixed herself with the help of a very, very close friend, Cole. He, who has always been there. He, who has always been supporting her. And he, who has always loved her. With Mason gone, could he finally get his chance? But what if, your worst nightmare comes back? Your once sweet dream, is now your most dreadful nightmare. Should we call it a beautiful nightmare? Should Alex cower back and destroy everything she worked hard for? Or should she be-brave the truth? Well, you know what they say. Behind every heartbreak, is long and  complicated story.

~~~~

Author's note

Big love to Kim/@unpoppedbubble (previously @Hey_Im_Awesome) for making the book cover! xx

Mikka/@redluna21 :) xx