Chapter 3 - Meeting Again and a Change.

Ash couldn't believe that he was back in Altomare. Out of every place that he had travelled Altomare was by far the best, it was the most beautiful, it was the most serene, it had a variety of pokemon from all of the regions and it was home to the girl that he loved.

Ash and his new family had gone to the pokemon centre, he had asked them if they had any problems with camping since if they were invited to stay with his love then they would be sleeping outside, they all said that they did not have a problem with it. The pokemon centre allowed them to stay somewhere in case they couldn't stay where he thought they would, it was free for the first few nights as was the food so there was no problems.

After they had unpacked their bags it was time for them to leave, Ash asked them if they wanted to go and meet the pokemon that he was in love with, this was met with an enthusiastic response from everyone.

Ash did not remember were the secret room was so he spent an hour looking for the one girl that he knew would be able to help him.

"Bianca!" Ash yelled. His family noticed that a girl with brown hair and a white beanie answered the call, then looked shocked when she recognised who had called her name.

"Ash?" She asked.

"Yeah, how are you?" Ash asked.

"I am fine, how are you?" Bianca asked.

"I could be better, but it feels great to be back here. Can you take us to the secret garden, I have forgotten how to get there?" Ash asks. He is shocked to see the look of sadness that crosses her face as he asks this.

"Ash you do not want to go there." Bianca stated.

"Bianca why not? Please tell me nothing has happened to her!" Ash yelled, the way that Bianca was looking made him think that there was something wrong, or worse concerning the pokemon he came for.

"She is alive, but I do not know for how much longer." Bianca stated sadly.

Ash's eyes began to well with tears. "What do you mean?" Ash was almost afraid to know the answer to this.

"After you left she just gave up. She had just lost her brother, she had been hunted and then the one person who brought out the best in her left her. She thought you would come back as you promised you would, every month that you did not come she just got sicker." Bianca explained. There was no trace of malice or anger in her voice, just sadness.

Ash was shocked he was the cause of this. Ash thought that he should have stayed with her after her brother sacrificed himself, he knew he should have stayed with her or at the very least come to her like he had promised. "How sick is she?" Ash asked.

"Her coat has lost most of its colour, her eyes are dull and lifeless, her powers are failing her and her body is shutting down." Bianca said. She had cried over this so many times that there were no tears left for her to cry.

Ash however was openly crying his heart out. The pokemon that he was in love with was dying and it was all his fault, he should have come when he promised her.

"Take me to her, please Bianca, I need to see her." Ash was begging now, he knew that the sight that he would see would be painful but he had to see her, even if it was for the last time.

"Very well, follow me." Bianca said, and she led the group to the secret garden.

They came to a stop in front of a bunch of bushes. "Ash you better go in yourself." Bianca said, Ash's family nodded knowing that it would do him no good if they were all in there with him.

Ash nodded and walked through the bushes in the beautiful secret garden. He looked around seeing the swing that they played on together and seeing the tree that the pokemon had put his hat in when they first came here.