Chapter 4 - A Family Meeting and a Legendary Surprise.

Ash was so excited, he had been able to find a home for him and his new family. If he was being honest it was more of a mansion then a house, it was large enough for all of them to live happily with their own space, it had a large pool in the back, a small forest surrounding the house and plenty of space for pokemon.

Ash and his family were planning on catching a lot of pokemon and they knew that they needed the space for all of them as well as their pokemon to be happy, and this was one of the only in the area.

They had been living in the mansion for a few weeks and they felt like home. Latias and Ash shared a room, Bonnie and Max shared a room as they were the youngest, Gary and Paul shared a room as well as Caroline and Norman. They were all happy, but as time went on they began to see that there was something missing.

As the weeks went by Ash and all of his family were beginning to miss the thrill of adventure, the thrill of catching pokemon and the thrill of making themselves as well as their pokemon stronger. 

So one night, after staying in the house for 2 months they decided to have a sit down and discuss what they really wanted to do.

"Ash what are we going to do? I am getting bored staying in one place all of the time, I liked it when we were travelling." Max said.

"Yes I agree with Max, this place is nice but I prefer being out in the open and catching pokemon." Paul said as well.

"Yeah me too, I want to be out there, see all of the pokemon and help them." Bonnie said.

"I agree to son, while I like living here I want to be out there with all of the pokemon, I want to train and I want to battle." Norman put in as well.

Everyone all said what they wanted to, the thing about this family was that there was no secrets between them. If there was something bothering one of them then it bothered all of them, if one of them was sad then all of them were sad and if one of them had a secret then they would share with the others.

Ash listened to everything that his family had to say and thought on it. He too was missing the outdoors, the pokemon catching and training his pokemon, he also knew that the pokemon he had now were happy here but wanted to be out and travelling once again.

"Well how about this we stay here in the house for another few months, lets make it to 6 months. After those 6 months we will all go out together, we will stay in Altomare that is not changing, after catching the pokemon and training what we want here then we will move to one of the regions. How does that sound?" Ash asked, although he got a feeling that they were not going to be so happy with it.

"I'm sorry Ash but we would like to leave sooner if that is okay. We all agree that we want to be out and about in the city, we want to catch pokemon and we want to train. I know we said that we would live here for a few years son, but that is just not who we are." Caroline said softly, and Ash had to agree with her.

He wanted to be out just as much as them, and he was happy to do so as long as he was with his family.

"Very well we will depart tomorrow, but we will be remaining in Altomare, there are many pokemon here that we can look at, catch and train. After we have done all we want here then we will move to one of the regions. Is that okay with everyone?" Ash asked, thinking that they would agree with this.

They all nodded their head enthusiastically. "Yes!" They all said together.

"Very well. Go and pack your bags with everything you need, we will not be returning to this house for a long time. I will go and inform Latias of the news." Ash said before he walked out of the room. He did hear all of the yelling from inside the room before he moved to find his love.