Jin

Jin Imagine~
Errors Ahead

Ah finally. Done packing. I've been packing for at least the whole day today and really, it's tiring. But it's worth it. Even though I don't like school, but really I can't wait into college. Being able to take classes at different times and not all at once, just being out of the clutch of my parents is great. Even though I'm going to miss their cookies and helping advice each day.

My dad started to help put my bags in the trunk of my car and the backseat. "I can't believe that my little princess is going to college." He smiled and I could help to give him a slight smile. "Yeah me either." I replied. Who knew that it would go away this fast.

"Call weekly, please. Just so I know that you're okay." My mom said coming beside my dad. "I will." I smiled giving them a tight hug. I got in my car and started the engine, as I saw them waving goodbyes, I started to drive away from the house I grew up in.

Reality, I'm coming.
But reality, please oh please go easy on me.

--
I arrived to the college. The college I have dreamt of getting a scholarship to,  and I did, succeeding.

I walked in, chatter roaming the dorm halls. Who is going to be my roommate? That's what I want to know.

305
I looked for those particular numbers in that particular order. Why is this such a big dorm?

Finally, after what felt like hours, I found it. I walked in and saw a pinked hair boy sitting on the bed, on his phone. His nose slim and eyes shaped narrow, really I found him attractive. He looked at me and I felt like everything around has came to a complete stop. He gave a slight weird look to me. "And exactly who are you?" I thought I could hear the hatefulness in his voice, but really I couldn't tell if it was confusion either, "Uh I'm Y/N I live here.. Well now I do, at least that what they put on the paper in the mail said from the school." I said, getting out the envelope that included the paper then handed it to him. He had a slight smile on his face.

"Guess you're my new roommate." He said getting up, coming over to me. I started to back up, really awkwardly.    Who knew I could be this awkward. The only boys I talk to are my brothers and my dad. Talking to this handsome of man is so new to me I feel Butterflies each time I just see him. Heck I get butterflies because I know he breathes the same air as me. I know it sounds weird but I just get to nervous I never talk to boys. Never in my nature.

"I'm Jin," He smiled, sticking his hand out, "absolute pleasure meeting you."

Oh my.
I couldn't stay there.
I just stared and looked at him for at least 50 seconds. I ran out fast, pushing anyone and everything out of the way to just get out of the room, this building the most.

///
8:45
I have been just sitting here for 1 hour just because of what happen. Really I can't stop thinking. I feel like the guy is going to know me then I might like him, maybe even love him then him like someone else, or maybe him getting to know me and then see how boring my personality is and hate me. Maybe even lock me out of the dorm. All these thoughts going through my mind it couldn't stay on one topic.

Why did he have to be my roommate. Couldn't I be with a girl? Or even better, by myself. But of course, I am with a total hot guy, that may or may not think I'm crazy as hates talking to people that's why she ran.

And why is he making me worry over him so much already. Why am I so, worried about his opinion. I'm worried more than I've ever been about a person I haven't even known for a while 24 hours. Are boys supposed to do this? Mess with your feelings.. Just make you feel so unusual about them and how so much lust against them, and you don't even need to know them for a long time.

Maybe I should go back. It's kind of late anyway and dark. He could even be out or even sleeping. Hopefully.

I walked back to the dorm rooms and started to make my tired body towards the room. I got my key out of my back pocket and unlocked the door. I walked in and when I did, Jin's head turned towards me.

But he didn't say anything. He just turned his head back to his phone screen. I got my laptop out of my book bag and decided to watch some videos.

"I'm sorry." Jin started, " I didn't mean to scare you or anything. I just act differently infront of girls like you..."

Girls like me?