Request

Suga Imagine
This was requested and yeah this might be like bad but I'm trying my best...
Enjoy reading.
Not Edited
10:55a.m.
I started to get ready to leave. I grab my wallet and my phone just before I start putting my winter boots on. I walk out to my car and put my books in the passenger seat and the keys in the ignition. I started to drive away from my house, head to the café.
Each day I go there. I've been going there since me and my grandma went there the first time she was in town. Each time she came to visit, we drove to this place to get our favorite Carmel drizzle and a slice of good old apple pie. But soon enough she passed away about a year ago. I wanted to keep going here for her sake. I sit in the same seat we did and order the same thing.
Soon enough I got there. I grabbed my stuff and went into the café. I walked up to the counter and saw the black haired boy I see everytime I come here. Really, he's cute. We've exchange looks, but that's it. He smiled when he saw me making me blush instantly at what he did. "May I take your order?" "I would like a Carmel Drizzle and an apple pie please." I smiled getting the total out of how much it's going to cost. He wrote it down and told me he got the order. I sat at my seat and started to work on my physics. I wish I didn't forget to do it last night.
The boy comes with my order. I move my stuff out of the way and say a little thank you, thinking he will leave after he gave me my stuff.
But he didn't.
Suddenly he sat down on the other side of the table, staring at me with his gummy smile I see each time I see him. I looked up him and instantly smiled. Who couldn't, that boy is pretty cute with that smile of his.
"Do you need something?" Really this was a start of a real conversation between us. Yeah he takes my order almost every day and tells me 'here's your coffee' or 'have a nice day', but really he just gets paid for saying that.
"Yeah I actually I do want something from you," he said, "Can I sit here." I nodded of approval and sat up at little and picked up my coffee.
This led us talking for at least and hour. I looked at my phone and I saw the time. I'm going to be late to class...
"Hey I'm sorry Yoongi, but my college is 30 minutes away and I can't be late." I said, his gave me a slight smile. He nodded, understanding the reason of me leaving. He gave me a piece of paper and said his goodbyes. I walked out to my car and looked at the paper he gave me.

'Hey Y/N let's have another date here tomorrow at 1:00 okay? Finally it was nice to talk to you. And don't mind bringing your wallet tomorrow, it's all on me:)
-Yoongi'