Prologue

Ryan

"Bria I'm going to fucking kill you!!", I yelled when I got back in the house. I was so damn heated at this point. This little girl is out of control. Everytime I turn around it's something else with her. I swear I wasn't this bad when I was her age. She wants to be a hoodrat so bad instead of becoming a young lady. After today her ass have to change or get the hell out of here. This was the last straw.

"What??" she answered when she came out of her room looking like she just woke up.

"You fucking around with the wrong fucking people that's what!!!"

"Girl you waking me up for this shit, I'm going back to sleep" She said turning around trying to walk into her room but I wasn't having it.

"Bria don't fucking play with me I would mop your ass all around the floor in 2.3 seconds!" I shouted which made her turn around.

"Now sit the fuck down!!!" After she saw that I was heated, she sat down wide awake. "Now people told me that you and your ghetto ass friends stole from Tee today. Do you know what the fuck he'll do to ya'll?! Are ya'll trying to get killed? And your friends snitching on you saying that you the one initiated the shit now is that true?"

Bria put her head down looking like a sad puppy. And I was getting irritated. She wasn't sad when she was stealing but now she want to pull this. I'm not falling for it this time. Not at all.

"So now you can't hear. You deaf now huh?" I said when she didn't answer me.

"Okay okay. It was my pla-" She couldn't even get the word out, I smacked the hell out of her. How could she be this damn stupid. Tee killed anyone that crossed him and now he's searching for my little sister and probably kill me with her dumbass. She's so damn naive trying to fit in with the crowd. I don't understand why she just to be one of the good girls trying to make it out the hood. You end up in either in jail or dead at a early age. This is exactly why I won't date a man around here. All these men are no good gang bangers.

"I hate you!!!" she said stomping into her room. This little girl had me way fucked up,she lucky she my sister. I'm not the type to fight unless I have to but this girl had me messed up. We never fought before because I think that would be so unfair. But I got a feeling it's bound to happen sooner or later.

But I don't what the next move is with the Tee situation. He's going to bust through this door any minute now all because of my dumb ass sister wanting to go so hard all time time. I wonder how much this girl stole from him. Well all that don't matter anyway. It not like he's going to let me pay him back. This man just hate being disrespected, he's loaded with cash.

I walked into the kitchen grabbed a bottle of wine, a corkscrew, and a glass then went into my room. I took off my crocs and clothes, threw on my bonnet, and showered. After I got out I did the basics and hopped in bed then texted my only friend, Courtney that works at the hospital with me.

I'm a medical assistant, I was a geek in high school. I got everything that I needed to get done because I did not want to stay in the hood forever. I want a clean lifestyle that I can raise my kids in. I chose to be a medical assistant because the last days of my grandmother I was at the hospital everyday helping he nurses do their job, not to say they needed my help but I just wanted my grandmother to get better. After that I loved taking care of people.

I've just got a car. I was waiting on Bria to graduate and go to school before I moved. But I now I wished we'd been got out of here. I nevern liked it here, I was only doing it for her sake and she had friends. And now I have to worry about Tee... lord help me.