Her.

***
Sophie De Jong:
age 19, likes- families, cuddles, ice cream and children.
but doesn't look real, swipe.
Linda De Groot:
age 20, likes- Edm, concerts, sleeping.
she's not that bad but eh, swipe.
***
"Still on that stupid app are you Martijn?"
Sadly. "Yeah I am, got nothing better to do to be honest. You see, I may seem happy, but no one is ever happy until they find love, figured I should do the same..."
"Pretty deep Martijn, you should stop listening to so much Justin Bieber."
"That was three years ago, Robert."

I figured it was really time to let go of this app, it's been four days and all i've found is 20 year old women who look like an over washed rug or 50 years older than what they say they are, I needed a life. This new app called swipe had taken my life away from me, I was desperate to find someone, the right one for me.
Maybe just check some more tonight, when Rob's gone.

The honest thing is, I had spent so much time on this app, I had nothing planned for today. This was meant to be the month off of my career, no music making, no shows, just relaxing, but I had nothing to do. I'd always check my phone if it buzzed, to see if I'd found a new match. It was as if I were addicted to this app, and nothing could separate it from me.
Eh, guess it's a sign, I shouldn't give up.

Robert suddenly decided he had plans with his girlfriend, and left me alone. So much for a "best friend". Even though, I would probably do the same for mine.. That is if she were existent. She would have long brown hair, beautiful almond eyes, the smile of a goddess. She didn't have to be perfect, she just had to be mine. We would go out together, and I would see her smiling at me, with her soft hands in mine.
You're overthinking this Martijn. I really was. Being number 1 DJ in the world, I still couldn't find love, pretty ironic.

Hours passed, I just sat in one spot, thinking, not only about myself, but about everyone. Honestly it was just a time waster but I had nothing better planned for today. Suddenly I felt a loud vibration dig into my pocket. As fast as I could, I checked my phone. To my surprise, I gasped at what I saw. Had I finally found her?