The response (part 2)

Go ahead. If you manage to add me, I may as well just believe you then.

"This is really happening Rob. Here's my chance" I rushed and unlocked my phone. I typed in each letter and number of her username, double and triple checking whether it's right. My hands started shaking, but finally I hit the button. I read as the words 'added!' appeared across my screen. This is it.

Sarah's Pov
"He can't possibly be real, can he Beth?"
Beth took time to respond. She looked unsure herself. I mean, sure he may not be real, but he seems determined to prove to me that he is the actual Martin Garrix.
Suddenly my phone buzzed. A snapchat notification. I looked at my phone, and read the words out to Beth who was anticipating to know what I saw.
"martingarrix has added you on snapchat..." We both looked at each other for a few seconds with a blank face before screaming.
"SARAH YOU LUCKY BITCH. YOUVE MANAGED TO PULL MARTIN FUCKING GARRIX."

"I KNOW BETH, I KNOW."
I got a snapchat from him a moment later, it read "Hey, believe me now?" with a wink. My heart was beating up and down, I couldn't believe I was talking to the actual Martin Garrix. The real one. The one who i've always loved. Always dreamed of meeting.
"You guys seem like the perfect couple already, Sarah."
                          ****************
Days had passed through Martin and Sarah's "snapchat relationship". They had talked non stop and literally were the distractions to each other's lives. All sarah could think about was him.. When is he going to reply? Will he even speak to me today? He was literally taking over her mind.
They had planned to meet. They'd been planning for ages. Ages meaning the moment since they first spoke, a few days ago.
The issue was, their distractions to each other had caused issues in their real lives. Martin hadn't touched his computer for days. There sat a song, unfinished. Millions of fans waited for the day of release, but what was Martin doing? Chatting up a sweet 19 year old girl he's met online. Little did both of them know how much such a close friendship could slowly tear them apart too.
                         ****************