Unreal.

I couldn't believe what I saw, honestly she was perfect and not a 40 year old prostitute. She was just as I hoped for, deep brown eyes, long brown hair, the smile of a goddess. She may not have been perfect to anyone else that she had to end up on this stupid app, but she sure was to me.
I continued to look through her profile..
Sarah Van De Burg.
Fuck yes she's Dutch.
Age 19.
Hey, around the same age.
I thought to myself as I continued to check her likes, hoping to surprise myself once more.
"Likes.." I read to myself quietly, even though the apartment was literally empty. "Late nights, hugs.. Pizza" MARRY ME ALREADY. "and m-.."
I paused to double check what I was reading.. "Martin Garrix..."
I know this is pretty ironic, but I don't know what happened to me but i'd felt a strange feeling I'd never felt before. My stomach turned and I suddenly felt nervous. Was I falling in love with a stranger? I hadn't even talked to her yet. This couldn't be happening, surely Rob must have pranked me or something. I mean the last thing I wanted was to get catfished by rob on a dating app called Swiper. Imagine that on the news? "Worlds number 1 DJ catfished while finding love." Yeah I didn't really like the sound of that.
I called Rob to let him know his shitty prank didn't work.
"Heyyy Martijnnn!"
"FUCK YOU ROB. FUCK YOU." I shouted. I'm pretty sure the neighbours were already calling the police on me for anti social behaviour or something .
"what're you on about Martijn? I thought we agreed, no drinking."
"I'm not drunk bro, but you must've been pretty fucking drunk to even think you could've fooled me so easily"
"What're you on about?"
I was quite surprised. Rob was a better actor than I thought.
"That stupid fake profile you set up for me"
"I don't know what you're on about Martin. I never did anything like that, im the one that always wants you to stop using that stupid app."
It took me a second to realise that he was telling the truth. This girl was real, a genuine person, gorgeous, amazing, everything I wanted.
"Fuck." I blurted.
"what?"
"I think i've just found the love of my life.."