Worst night of her life.

They where mid way through the live shows. Nicole was delighted to be back on the X factor UK this time being joined by fellow judges Simon Cowell Sharon Osbourne And Louis Walsh. So far the contest was working in Nicole's favour, she was the only judge left with all three acts each yet to be in the bottom two!

It was half an hour till the show begun. Nicole was finishing up in hair and make up her five year old daughter sat on her lap playing contently on her mothers iPhone.

"Look mommy" the excitable child that looked almost identical to her mother span round. Her chocolaty brown eyes glistened with excitement and a sweet grin spread from ear to ear.

"That's so great baby well done!" Nicole enthused to her child soothing back her hair.

Eliza gave another adorable smile before swivelling back to her original position.

Eliza was used to the show biz life. She didn't know much else. She enjoyed watching her mommy get glammed up like a princess and she especially liked it when her mommy would come and see her in the ad breaks and they would play little games or she would go and sit on her mommys lap at the panel. Eliza still didn't understand whilst she couldn't stay with her mommy whilst all of the people sang but she didn't like to cause trouble.

Carol the make up lady announced she had finished fixing a few loose strands from Nicole's sleek pony tail before smiling at the sight of mother and daughter in the mirror.

"Thank you hunny, ugh I look shamazing I just don't know how you do!" Nicole praises.

"Well your the women who could look good in a bin bag so it's not that hard" carol chuckles.

"You look smaze balls mommy" grins the little girl un able to pronounce the word properly.

"Thank you princess" Nicole kisses her daughter before standing up and placing her onto her hip.

"You ready to go baby?" Nicole asks the child.

Eliza nods wrapping her arms around her moms neck.

"Ok then say bye bye carol" Nicole looks at her daughter and then over at carol and waves.

Eliza mimics the wave and giggles.

Nicole carries her daughter down the hall back to her dressing room.

Nicole's dress is already hung up and Eliza watches in awe as her mother changes into the beautiful sparkling gown.

After she's changed Nicole returns back to her position next to her daughter to spend the next ten minutes before she has to be on stage with her.

Eliza snuggles Up to her mom and fiddles with a strand of Nicole's hair whilst gently sucking her thumb her teddy tucked up under her arm.

Despite the fact Eliza is constantly surrounded by people she only really feels like she has her mum. Only being five she doesn't really understand or like when Nicole isn't around however in her moms dressing room there's a big telly which streams the show, so at night when Nicole's on Eliza snuggles up on the sofa in her moms dressing gown and watches her on the telly.

It doesn't take long for Eliza to fall asleep.

Knock knock "ten minutes til curtain up"

"Ok" Nicole calls back.

She looks down at her baby's face and plants a lasting kid on her temple before gently placing her head on a pillow and leaving.

Eliza awoke several minutes later. Grace her babysitter was sat opposite her and Nicole was on the telly. Eliza focused her gaze onto the screen before something caught her eye. Her moms lipstick.