Prologue

Perhaps, Autumn is the only time in a year when everything could become a reality. It's foggy, wet and it's a bit nasty to walk across the grey moody streets of a big city with hundreds of dull people rushing by you on their even more dull colorless cars. You think that everything in this world feels the same way and that awareness makes you even more sad than the situation at all.

But when you'd be able to find some free time, when nobody would be interested in your presence in the city for at least a couple of hours you should go to the Central Park or leave for a countryside. And there you could feel all glory of such season as Autumn. Disarming beauty of dying world, the last life colors of the nature, the last breathe of a year. You could feel with your own experience all truthfulness of the statement that when somebody died he felt better for a last second before death and it becomes the best second of  his life. It's the most deceitful beauty ever, but most clean and fragile. And there staying in a bosom of the nature you could take thought for a moment and suggest for a second that it could be the real face of death. She is the one we are running away from all over the life but in the same time we think that the last second is the most incredible. And have we ever thought why? Maybe people see something before the end? Something important? And what? So maybe we lose something escaping from death or do not notice? We could never known. But the only time we could asked such questions is Autumn, a Golden Queen of Death Carnival.

In that time between life and death everything becomes possibly, right and most unexplainable ever. And you shouldn't try to understand it but only take pleasure in this feelings. It's just as before sleeping, when everything becomes a large mystery never to be revealed. We close our eyes and sink into the most wonderful place ever - our dreams. The only place we are really in love with. But... What should we do if our dreams come true?