십일 11

Mark Tuan's Point
Of View

I looked over at Nancy only to see her looking at her food, a frown on her face.

"Are you okay?" I ask elbowing her softly.

"Uh...oh yeah. Just thinking." She said and gave me a small smile.

"Okay," I say but don't believe what she says. Something is bugging her.

"I'm so full." BamBam said when we were all done eating.

"That's because you eat everything." Nancy said making all us laugh.

He growls and throws a piece of lettuce at Nancy. It landed on her head. She laughed and grabbed it. "We should get going. We already miss one class because we lost track of time." She said grabbing her things.

Our eyes widen and look at the time. She was right. We had miss one class already and if we didn't get back to school on time we would be late for the next class.

We all quickly grab our things and pay before getting back into JB's car. Nancy sitting back on my lap. I tried not to blush but couldn't help it.

She wrapped her arms around my neck because she was scared that JB will hit the breaks again and she'll get hurt. Even though she was holding onto me I still wrapped my arms around her waist just in case.

"I'll see you guys later." Nancy shouted and got out the car first when we got on campus. She waved at us as she ran to her next class.

Eun Nancy's Point
Of View

I smile as the last class of the day ended. I packed my things and walked out looking for one of the boys. My eyes widen when I see Matt walk into the school. He was wearing a mask and sunglasses but I could still tell it was him because of all the tattoos he has.

I ran to him and grabbed his wrist."What are you doing here? I told you not to come back." I whisper-shout. Students walking down the hallway looking at both of us.

"I think that's her fiancé." One of the students whispered to each other.

"I came to pick you up. We're going on a date, sweetheart." He said and took off his mask. A smirk on his face.

"Don't call me that. And I'm not going on a date with you. I have other things to do." I say and let go of his wrist.

"Nancy!" We both look up and see all seven boys waving at me.

"Oh is one of them your little boy toy? Let's go, I want to meet them." He said walking past me but I stop and turn him around. His back know facing the boys now.

The boys looked at me with a confused look."No. you can't meet them. Now leave." I say once again.

"I'll leave, but only if you leave with me." I only glared at him."Okay, I'll just beat them up then. Maybe then they'll stop hanging out with you." He said.

I look over at the boys to see them looking at me with a confused look. Jackson waving me over. I sigh and look up at Matt.

"Fine, but don't you dare come back here." I say glaring at him.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and smiled."No promises."

I look back and see the boys looking at me with a worried look."I'm sorry."

~*~

"This is your idea of a date?" I say glaring at Matt as we walked into a club.

Well, it looked more like a strip club. There were girls dancing everywhere with such little clothing.

He didn't say anything he just grabbed my arm and pulled me with him. I groan when he pushed me into a booth and left. I groan and sigh. I was about to leave but sit back down when Matt came back with two shots of alcohol in his hand.

"No," I said pushing his hand away.

I sigh as I watch him drink the alcohol. I made a disgusting face and looked around. I pulled out my phone and look at the text.

From BamBam to Nancy-
Where are you? Who was that guy? Are you okay? We're all freaking out. Do we need to call the police?

From Nancy to BamBam-
Yes, I'm fine, it was just Matt. My fiancé. Don't worry about it me. I'll be home soon. I'll text you when I get there and you guys can come over.

I place my phone back in my pocket and look up to see Matt dancing with two girls. I made a gagging noise and got out the booth.

So much for a date.