이십 구 29

Eun Nancy's Point
Of View

"I'm home!" I shout as I enter my house. Christmas decorations all over the place.

"Princess, where have you been. We've been so worried." One of the staff members says running up to me.

I smile at them and bow."I'm sorry Mrs. Kim. I won't make you worry ever again. Now where are my parents?"

"Upstairs with Prince Matt." She answered.

"Oh Matt is here. Great, thank you Mrs. Kim." I say before walking upstairs.

"Nancy!" My mom says and stands up when she sees me enter the study room.

"Where have you been?" My dad asks angry.

"Oh you know here and there. What about you father? Have you gotten your brain checked?" I asked with a smile on my face.

My father glaring at me. His face turning red. He lift his hand to slap but brings it back down when Matt speaks up.

Matt turns to look at me and cups my cheeks with his hands."Where have you been? I've been so worried." He said and pulled me into a tight hug.

I look at my mother and father. My mom smiling like an idiot as she looked at both of us.

"Mian. I made you worry didn't I? I won't do it again Oppa." I say and pulled away.

Matts eyes wide by my worlds. His eyes go even wider when I suddenly kiss his lips. I wrap my arm around his waist and turn to look at my parents.

"Mom let's go shopping for a wedding dress. The wedding is next week right?" I turn and look at Matt."Do you want to come oppa?"

"Nancy what are you doing?" Matt asked.

I pout and look at him."What do you mean? Don't you want to get marry? Mom! Matt doesn't want to marry me anymore." I whine and stomp my feet.

"Oppa don't you love me anymore." I say tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Matt don't do this to my daughter. She loves you very much." I heard my father say.

Love? Sure, I 'love' him.

[ Short chapter but I hope you all liked it.
Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all had a great day with your family. ]

 ]