V or Kim taehyung: cock slut

"

"You know you are acting like a little slut, don't you?" he asked annoyed and upset

"You know you are acting like a little slut, don't you?" he asked annoyed and upset. "Every time I come home early, you're in here with a different guy."

Your best friend had never ever talked to you that way. " what... shut up. I AM 17 years old you haven't got shit to say to me im grown! "

" Aigoo.... that's the way you want everyone to see you? " He rubs his face and frowns. " As a busty slut that opens her legs for anyone and everything? " He smiles and laughs. " Because that's what everyone thinks you are. A dumb slut. I stand up for you every time but ( Y/N) please stop what is it ? What do yoy need? "

" I just want fun... "

You fix your robe and his eyes travel over your body. " Fun huh? You know what. .. I'll show you fun. I can't believe i stood up to for you . You really are just a needy whore. " You look down and wipe the tears. You didn't even notice you were crying.

V walks in fron of you and kisses your neck. " I'll help you from now on okay? " He throws your robe to the side and smiles. " I love chocolate. .. " V's hands smack your ass and you let out a soft moan. " I will be the one to help you with your needs from now on. Only me. Understand? "

You nod your head and almost melt at his voice he was being so commanding. You loved this side of taehyung.

" Honestly ive always wanted you.... " He smiles and unbuttons his pants. " But you were always whoring around with other guys never looking at me. You were such a slut and i stayed in love with you. Watching from the side lines. But not anymore. You like being a good little slut right?

" You are a wet, little slut, aren't you," he said, more to himself then to you as his fingers found their way to your clit. You nod snd lay back on your bed as he chuckles softly.

The sensation was overwhelming and you realized you were writhing in front of him,your hips pushing up to his . When his fingers squeezed your sensitive nub, the pleasure shot through your body. You needed him inside of you. When he slid a finger inside you, you closed your eyes snd let the fire build inside of your stomach. Your pussy tightened around him as he added a second finger. When you opened your eyes again, he was watching her as he slid in and out. It was so surreal. V was never like this.

" You are so tight. Especially for a slut like yourself. I'm going to have fun fucking your pussy. " Suddenly he leaned over you and slid his large cock against your wet pussy. He slowly plunged his thick cock deep inside you. You watched as his cock head disappear into your pussy and groaned as the thick shaft followed it. As his thick dick pushed you open, unsure if he could fit but hoping he could. Inch by inch delicious. He pressed inside of your slutty pussy and you moaned like you never did before as he spread you. Overwhelmed by the sweet torture

spreading you further than you had ever experienced before.

He was splitting her in two...

" V it hurts please. .. "

" Sluts don't have a say on how they are fucked. Or when or where and now you are my slut. I will fuck you when and whenever I want and you will smile and thank me afterwards. Got it? " . Your pussy clamped down on him pulling him deeper with every thrust. The deeper he went, the more you wanted.

" Yes i understand... im your slut V... "

He kept up his steady, long rhythm and she felt herself spiral out of control, pushing the orgasm further and further as he thrust deep inside your pussy. You could hear his breathing turn ragged as your pussy throbbed around him. You panted softly coming down from the slight high as V pulled out and came on your stomach. He kisses you and pulls up his pants.

" I gotta go ( Y/N ) . Say thank you.

" Thank you V...

" Thank you for fucking my slutty pussy V . "

You look up at him . " Thank you for fucking my slutty pussy V.... "

" Good girl . No underwear tomorrow and be ready for round two whenever and wherever. "

Ayyyyye