Chapter 14 - Sleepover

Baekhyun POV

I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. Urgh! There is seriously nothing to do. My parents were both overseas working. Maybe I should call Chanyeol? I quickly sat up and grab my phone that was on the table beside my bed.

BH: Yeollie!

CY: Yes Baek?

Chanyeol sounded like he just woke up. Oh god, that lazy ass.

BH: did you just wake up?

CY: Ne. yawn* you woke me up from my precious sleep.

BH: Bwo?! You stupid-

CY: Haha I am just joking. It's my pleasure to hear your voice the moment I just wake up.

BH: Whatever.

CY: Why did you call me anyway?

BH: Ah! I am really bored and lonely. My parents are overseas. You wanna come over? Oh! You can sleepover tonight!

CY: Sure! Anything for my Baekkie. See you soon!

I chuckled as I hung up. I can't wait to see him again although I saw him yesterday. Is that what love can do? Did I mention that we are together already?

After 30 minutes, Chanyeol was finally here. I ran down to open thw door and the moment I saw him, I crashed into his arms, hugging him tightly.

"Woah! Did you miss me that much?" Chanyeol teased.

I pouted and nodded my head. "Ne! I miss you soooo much!" Chanyeol chuckled and patted my head.

We walked over to the couch and sat down, cuddling. "So, what do you wanna do?" Chanyeol asked.

"Can I cuddle with you all day?" I asked jokingly.

Chanyeol hesitated for a moment. "But... I think I will get bored of you after today..."

"Bwo?!" I shouted and smacked his arms. Woah, it was hard. Seems like he does work out. Hehe

"Nah, I am just joking. I will never get bored of you." Chanyeol laughed. "Come on, you wanna watch a movie?" He suggested and I nodded. I randomly chose a movie while Chanyeol went to prepare popcorn.

*****

(a/n: let's just skip to dinner)

My stomach was rumbling and apparently, Chanyeol heard it. He began laughing. "Yah! Stop laughing!" I pouted.

"Alright, go take a shower. I will prepare dinner for you." He said.

" We can get the ahjumma to prepare it you know?" I told him.

"Yeah I know. But I wanna prepare dinner for my beloved Baekhyun. Now go shower." Chanyeol said and pushed me towards my bathroom.

I smiled as I walked up the stairs to my bathroom. I am so lucky to have such a nice boyfriend but I have to leave you later.

*****

The moment I came out of my bathroom, I could smell the aroma of Chanyeol's cooking. And my stomach growled again. "Ok stomach, you will get some food soon. Just wait." I talked to my own stomach. Oops, do I sound stupid? Hahaha

I walked down the stairs to see Chanyeol arranging the food on the dining table. It looked so appetizing. "Wah... It smells and look sooo good!" I gasped at the scrumptious meal in front of me.

Chanyeol chuckled. "And I promise it would taste better!" I nodded my head and sat down to began eating.

"Wah! It really taste very good! How did you know how to cook?" I asked Chanyeol with my mouth full of food.

"My mother taught me a little since my sister didn't like cooking." Chanyeol said, laughing. I nodded before continuing to savour the delicious food in front of me.

*****
"Oh god, I am so full now. Thanks to your delicious food." I said while patting my stomach.

"Thank you!" Chanyeol pretended to be very honoured and I laughed.

"Yah! Go bathe! You stink!" I teased him. He pouted but still went into the bathroom. Watching him walk away, my smile faded. How long do I have left with this happy virus?

As if my question was heard, my phone vibrated. I took it and checked the message. It said,

You have 30 more days

I frowned. What did that mean? Wait.... Does it mean that..... I only have 30 more days... With.... With Chanyeol? 30 more days before I have to go back?

I ran to my room and checked the calander. It was right. I really only had 30 more days.

How can 2 months pass so quickly? I guess I have to make use of my time here with Chanyeol and my friends....

Hey guys! I am so sorry for skipping time where Baekkie only has 30 days. I really have no idea what to write. And yayyy i finally found some time to update! Urgh i still hv like two more test to go:( but i promise i will update once the two tests are over ^^