The surprise trip

"Cover him"

"Cover him"

Thump  

Thump  

Thump

And there goes the ball onto the basket, rounding the loop

Please don't fall just please don't fall

And in it goes ....

Masked with incredulous expressions no one moved from their place.

That moment was long...very long.

We won....Us pathways won ! Yay we won !

The crowd'a going crazy. Everyone's clapping and hooting. Cheering with all might and calling out names of the team members.

They were fatigued by playing. But nothing could stop them. They were literally on top of each other - running around the court shirtless.

But he still stood out among them. Brayden.  

Surrounded by cheerleaders.

He's gorgeous. It was like the angels golden light was pouring on him making his beautiful blond hair look like golden faire dust.

He defines the word perfect.

He's looking up scanning the crowd in search of someone, when his eyes fall on me.

Sighs. Perfect moment.  

He grins whilst walking towards me. Climbing the flight of stairs and moving past the people sitting on their seats he stops in front of me. This is my turn. I just need to wrap my arms around his neck and...

The next thing I witness is that he jumps to the next row to meet arianna

Noooo!  

This can't be happening  

The earth happens to open a hole for me. I'm falling. Falling down in a dark black hole. I want to scream but my voice won't come out ...

Monday 12 pm

"Andrie honey wake up" 

"Wake up, it's 12 pm! "

I was up in a sitting positing, in lightning speed. With a gasp, I woke up in horror just to see my concerned mom leaning on my bed. Literally on my face.

"Andri for crying out loud it's 12! Who's record are you trying to break? For heavens sake your 15!..." Blah blah blah  

I couldn't hear the rest of it as i closed my washroom door to avoid her morning lecture. Gosh it's only 12! Take a chill pill.

~  

Sweet sweet summer vacations!  

What could be better than sitting on the couch at 1pm and having buttered popcorn while watching chickflicks.

"Pass me the remote, Adrie" arianna spoke.

make way the princess has arrived

"I'm watching a series, genius"

" did I just earn myself a compliment?" Arianna retorted in a sweet angelic voice

" do pigs fly?"

"Um no?"

"Then that's a No" I bit my bottom lip to hide my victory smile since I get to keep the remote and have the TV all to myself.

When my buttered popcorn got over I went for a little trip to the kitchen - first to keep my buttered bowl in the dishwasher and second to get myself a glass of water because seriously popcorn maybe yummy but they sure do have the power to dehydrate my mouth.