PSA

If some of you are wondering about that Sans x Reader story I started, I'm sorry for not finishing it. There were actually a lot of things stopping me from working on it. Between finishing high school, family emergencies, constantly moving, not having internet, issues with my laptop and much more. I also started that when I was a huge Undertale fan, and yeah...that ended up changing. I now have really mixed emotions about the series because the drama and utter disrespect the fandom creates really pulled me away from it. So the real question is, am I going to abandon the story? No, I will rewrite it but some time in the future.

This story is taking place in a modern alternate universe in a college setting, so expect some crazy stuff. However, this fic was inspired by a different fic by Nanaseii on DeviantART. She wrote an amazing Levi x Reader fic that took place in a college setting. It's really good so if you're a Levi-lover I highly suggest you check it out and I will leave a link to the first part. I also want to warn the hardcore Final Fantasy fans that this fic WILL be ignoring things that are canon to the games!

Yes, I know Tidus ends up with Yuna, I know that Wakka is married and has a kid, I know Snow is with Serah Farron, and I know Noctis has a fiance. It's a fanfiction, you're gonna have to expect anything canon to the series being thrown out the window. And no, I'm not gonna put demon Noctis in this (even though the "Omen" trailer was badass). I'm also basing this off the seasons. So it's starting at fall, then going into winter, spring, and then ending in summer. I also wanna use concepts that Nanaseii used in her fic with the different holidays. But I'm not gonna use a lot of what she did. 

So...don't post comments referring to how things in the fic don't match up with the game and just enjoy it cause that's  the point. And I am putting my OC (self) in this but don't worry it'll be a side character thing. And the character she likes won't be available for this one.

Here's the link for the Levi x Reader (College AU) fic by Nanaseii.

(http://nanaseii.deviantart.com/art/Levi-x-Reader-COLLEGE-AU-The-New-Girl-489221452)