Chapter 1.

I lay on the cold bed frozen, everything blurry

I lay on the cold bed frozen, everything blurry. I could just make out a man who sits next to me. A man of my past. A man I never want to see again. My glossy emerald eyes stared at everything in nothing, no emotion and yet I felt scared. Scared of death....

"You cant escape them, Isabella, they'll always come back" he whispers. I sit up screaming...

"Isa wake up!" I sit up gasping. "Whoa, whoa. Isa are you still have those nightmares?" Caitlin, my older sister feels my forehead. I look her dazed. Her face blurry to me. I can just make out her brown eyes and ginger hair much like my own. She clears up. "Yea, but I'm fine," I breathe out, lying. "Are you sure? Cisco and Dr Wells will understand-" I cut her off.

"Caitlin, I'm good. Promise." I say, lying to her face. She looks at me then sighs. "Okay," she says. I smile getting ready. Caitlin goes another and leave as I eat breakfast. This is the time I really think. My dream, a vision of my past. A past me and my sister wanted to forget, for good. But it seems to haunt me, even in dreams.

I sigh finishing up and leaving, walking out. The cold air hit me like a brick wall, blowing my hair as I walked down the street. For the last months, Dr Wells has had me nurse Barry Allen. I didn't mind, I felt drawn to Barry. Strangely and oddly drawn, like bounded with him. I wait for the light to say walk...

A woman on her knees scream for her son to run.
For the yellow man not to get him.
The red man takes the boy out so fast, I couldn't see what happen next...

"Hey Lady. Mind walking do ya?" Asks a large man, I look up and see walk. "Sorry," I mutter, walking quickly across the street to S.T.A.R. Labs. I walk in and go up the elevator. I walk out and see Barry awake with Caitlin, Cisco and Dr Wells. "So he's awake," I smile entering, they all look my way. "Heyyyy, Isa!" Smiles Cisco. "Isa?" Questions Barry confused. "Yea, short for Isabella." I smile. "Got a last name?" He asks. "Yea, Snow like Caitlin Snow." Says my sister, protective. "As in like your sister?" He questions, we nod. "Okay..." he says awkward. "Well, Barry I think if you must know our very own Miss Isabella Snow was the one who actually nursed you back to heath. A smart one she is," says Dr Wells. "Really?" He asks glancing at me with a smile.

"Yea I mean it was nothing really, simple things. Here and there," I ramble. "She's always so humble don't mind her," says Cisco loud although for me to hear. I blush. They chuckle. I look to Caitlin and Dr Wells and say," it happen again." They nods and walk out with me. "What happen?" I hear Barry ask as we walk out.

"Has this been happening more often?" Asks Dr Wells.

"More and more, I was hoping maybe it was just nightmares like trauma. But it obviously not," says Cailtin. "No its definitely not. I'm still looking but you can't remember anything from there?" Dr Wells asks. I tense up. "Last night I had a dream or more of a memory. I was laying on this testing bed and this man, it was him. He tried to put something in me and I sat up screaming, it wasn't normal." I say barley above a whisper.

I look at them. "I'm not normal," I whisper.

●●●●●

I walk back after awhile, I had to have a breather.
Barry was running and Cisco was always told what we talked about, him being like my best friend. "Hey Isa I was wondering if I could do some tests cause of you know..." he trails, uncomfortable and awkward. I offer a smile. "If you think that's best," I say warping my arms around myself as if cold. He smiles softly. He has me change into yoga pants and a sport bra. He has me go through some tests and then decides me to run with Barry but I failed.

"These tests aren't working," I say frustrated. I felt be picked up, I yelp and I cling to the person. Who happens to be Barry who chuckles. I glare pouting. "That wasn't nice," I say. "Sorry, its just your reaction," he smiles. I shove out his arms, blushing as red as my hair. After that we discuss Barry's abnormal speed. Whispers echo in my ears, I whip around that's where they are coming from. From the hallway, down the hall to the outside world. Somewhere out there someone or something calls for me. I haven't heard voices since escaping. I didn't think they come back, I thought they were a one time thing...

"Isa?" I look back to Cisco, he sounded so far away from me and yet he was barely 5 steps away. "What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost" he says catching everyone's attention. They all look to me. "I think I heard one. You didn't heard that?" I ask.

"Hear what?" Asks Barry confused. "Isa what do you hear?" Asks Cailtin walking to me slowly. "The voices, they're back." I say scared. "What do you mean back? What's happening?" Asks Barry, my hands snap to my ears as the whispers turn to yells to screams. "Ugh! Make them shut up! Shut up!" I scream.

"Isa!" They yell my name but they sounded miles away from me.

Not even in the same building anymore.

I scream, the same kind of scream from my dream. I drop my to knees, holding my heads in plead they stop. It was pounding as if someone was banging the inside of my head with a rock. The same vision from earlier replays in my mind like a movie, a sad cry spilling movie that made my heart ache and my head pound. Flashes of the kid growing up shows and I gasp, who it was.

It stops it, it all stops. I look up slowly, my eyes linger on Barry. "You," is all I say before passing out into darkness....