Chapter 1

"Come on, honey, we gotta leave!" - my dad shouted from the door.
"Yeah, coming in a sec!" - I answered.

I was in my room taking a quick look of the stuff around me. I'm leaving for two weeks after all and I will for surely miss my room and my comfy bed..
My suitcase was packed up since last night so I was ready to go. I put my shoes on, my dad helped me with my luggage and we went out. My mum was waiting for us in the car. Soon we were all inside and listening to my favorite CD - "The original high" by Adam Lambert. I loved being in the front seat. I was old enough to, so why not.
Finland..🇫🇮
I wonder what it would be there. Two weeks, damn that's a long time..
It's not like i haven't been away for so long but I just miss home so much sometimes..

My family and I decided to visit Finland this year cus we've always wanted to go to the countries in north. Their culture is so different and it's like being in a another world.. Plus one of my favorite bands (Sunrise Avenue) are from there so why not bumping into them somewhere? Haha, like it's possible.. I didn't even hope 'cus I know it won't happen...
I was soon lost in thought and fell asleep on the way to the airport.

~ 1 hour later ~

"Teddy bear, wake up, we're here." - said my mum.
I opened my eyes and looked out the window - we were at the airport.
I got out of the car, took my luggage and walked with my mum to the airport. Dad parked the car somewhere.
It was 5:00 am in the morning. Our flight was early so we could reach the hotel in Helsinki by 10. We waited for 1 hour till the plane took off. When I took my seat I felt a bit nervous..like something was going to happen soon but I just decided to ignore that feeling, maybe I was already missing home.

We soon took off. I actually dislike the taking off and landing of the plane because it's too fast and I always think that we'll crush. But it went ok this time.
I felt bored after being only 30 mins in the air. Our flight was supposed to be 3 or 4 hours max but I knew I'd need something to distract me and I got my fully charged phone with my headphones and played some Sunrise Avenue music. Since we're going to Finland I thought it would be nice. "You can never be ready" came on, my fav song. I felt tired and fell asleep. When I woke up we were still flying. I must have slept for 15-20 mins. I looked through the window and saw the sky, the clouds were huge and fluffy and looked gorgeous with the sun shining around them.

After a century to me we landed and I was over exited to look around. We were staying in Helsinki and, well, this place reminds me of many stuff, and maybe of some exact people who live here..
I need to stop with this - you won't meet anyone here, you're not in a cheesy fan fiction - I thought to myself
My parents have rented a car already so we took our luggage and drove to the hotel's address.