Chapter 3

I woke up feeling relaxed and the whole atmosphere was just so peaceful.
I got up to have a look outside the window. I moved the curtains and the sunlight blinded me.

"..I saw the light shining right in my eyes..."

This city was bringing me calmness. It just had a nice vibe. What a beautiful morning!
Me and my parents went down to breakfast at the restaurant at about 8.30.
We had plans today to go and visit some sightseeings, so we finished breakfast as soon as possible and went upstairs to get ready for adventures.
I kinda didn't want to go.. I wanted to see Samu again. Well, he has my number, which is the coolest thing ever, so If he needs me, he'll probably text me.
I tried to clear my mind, this will make it harder, my stay in Helsinki will be very hard with him in my thoughts all the time.

I brushed my teeth, then I put everything I needed in my backpack, I put on my comfy clothes (black ripped jeans, my favorite black and white checkered shirt and my leather jacket) Ready to go!
Since we were going around the city we didn't need our car. The whole day till the late afternoon we spent visiting an Art museum, the local park and the Cathedral.
We found a nice place to have lunch, of course we bought souvenirs and had a great time.
I suddenly got lost in thought again while me, my mum and dad were walking our way back to the hotel. I knew that I was missing something.. I needed to check my phone, I took pictures but I never checked my messages..
what if.. no!.. well maybe.. no way!.. Samu might have texted me!.. no, stop it, Yana, he'll not text you today, not ever, he's a star and has a life - i thought to myself - and..a broken heart at the moment, oh, forget it, he'll be fine.
"Are you ok, honey?" - dad asked, he always notices if there's something..
"Yeah, just thinking"
We kept on walking, my mum always looking around
"Well, the hotel has a pool, wanna try it before dinner?" - dad asked
"I don't know if I want to today.., I'll think about it though"
"Alright. Plans for tonight?"
"Me? Oh, well, I may go out but I don't know where, I feel like meeting up with friends but they're too far away right now.."
My mum joined the little chat: "well, you could call someone on Skype if you want, I'm sure you'll feel better. Tell them where we went today"
"Good idea mum! Thanks."

~ Samu's POV ~

Why did she do that to me.. it still hurts when I think about Vivianne. I can't believe she broke up with me..! We've been fighting for a while but nothing unusual..What wrong did I do this time...fuck, I'm sick of this..
I've been thinking about her all day, walking around, drinking, driving nothing helps. I can't get her out of my head, and so here I am at home, alone, don't feel like doing anything like someone could take me away from reality...
wait a sec, I remember this girl I met yesterday! What was her name..Joanna!
I got her number here somewhere.. why not text her.., but she might be busy.. or traveling with her parents.. well it's 6 o'clock maybe she's at the hotel.. I'll text her, it's no harm

~ Joanna's POV ~

I was already talking to my best friend Monika how I've been doing lately when I heard a sound
My heart stopped. It was the messages sound.
"Someone is texting me! Omg it could be Samu..!" - I screamed
"Go see who it is" - she sounded quite exited
I took my phone from the night stand and the message was from Samu!
"Mon, check this out!" - I showed her my screen and she screamed: "come on! Answer him."

💬iMessage:
Samu Haber 🇫🇮😍💖: Hey

               Hi, Samu How're you doing?😀

          I'm ok, talking to my BFF on Skype

Ok, sorry to interrupt..

          Don't worry! It's fine

Any Pläne für heute Abend?😊

             Nein 😄

Cool, how about a dinner at my place, I really need to talk to someone..

        Sure, but there is one problem
What is it 😳

       I don't know where you live 😅

Yeah, right, ok.. I'll meet you at the center of the city, can you get there?
          Yes
I'll be there in 30 min
         Ok, bis bald
😊

I covered my face with the pillow and screamed. He made my day already..
I read everything to Monika.
"So, what're you gonna wear?"
"I don't know..damn! Maybe casual, I'm going crazy... the jeans I was with today, new t shirt and.. yeah.."
"Good, better get ready fast"
"Ok, ill text you when I come back, bye"
"Bye, have fun"
I put my clothes on, a bit mascara and my favorite lipstick, done! It was already 7:30 Time to go! Oh, I had to tell my parents I'm going out.
"Mum, dad, I'm going out"
"Ok, be careful, dear. When will you come back?"
"I don't know maybe till 11 pm"
"Ok, call us when you do"
"If you're not asleep" - I laughed
"Have fun, bye!" - They both said. I knew my mum will be worried, but hey, I'm 19, i can take care of myself and I'm gonna be safe with Samu, I'm sure.
"Bye!" - I waved

I took the elevator and quickly left the hotel.

I felt the nice breeze outside, it was not exaclty just for a T-shirt but I was in a hurry and I forgot to take my jacket. I couldn't go back upstairs and take it, otherwise I'll be late. I gave up and just headed downtown.
I was there right on time, I saw Samu coming, he waved and I just had a meltdown inside, i waved back.
"Guten Abend!" - he said, smiling
"Hallo!" - I smiled back
We started walking in a direction that was unfamiliar for me, it's my second day in Helsinki, after all, i guess it's normal.
"What would you like for dinner?" - Samu asked while walking
"Well I'm in the mood for seafood"
"Great! That's exactly what I've cooked"
"Wait, you had cooked?"
"Yeah!" - Samu laughed
"Wow! Can't wait to try"
"We're almost there" - he added
He took me to a parking far from downtown, there he had his car parked. Ok, wow, this isn't happening, do I get to be driven by Samu in his car?! I'm just so damn lucky..
He opened the door for me, such a gentleman.
We were all set up, he started the engine. I was already amazed.
"Wow nice car!" - I only managed to say
"Thanks.., alright, so I live a bit out of town, but it won't be a long drive I promise" - Samu said
"It's ok"
I was so nervous, I've got no idea why he invited me, and what he'd wanna talk about..
"Joanna, you can drive right?"
"Yeah, I even own a car, back home"
"Why did you come here with your parents?" - I see he wanted to start a conversation, I was very curious too to find out something more about him.
"We've always wanted to visit Finland and I guess it would be fun.. Too bad I felt a bit sad today, I shouldn't have"
"Why?"
"Well Im missing my friends already.."
"Aw, I'm sure we'll have great fun tonight..Did you visit any interesting places today?"
"Yes, the local sightseeings, we'll need like 2-3 days to finish them all, it's a huge city"
"Das ist richtig" - he spoke German again
"You know you've got a really cute accent right?"
Samu laughed. Oh my, I'm enchanted..
"Were almost there" - Samu said with a smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoying so far? Rate if you are, thanks for reading! :* <3 Update coming soon ;)